And you will never to have to work a day in your life
The job that’s close to your heart will make you work more and more without compromising with quality or quantity.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The problem is , very few get that.. :) :).
So start loving what you do

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: suni51

Its all the same

Its all the same

No sir... There's a very thin line that separate the two... :) :)
but its good if you feel they are same.. You'll always enjoy ur work in that case..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

Its all the same

but its good if you feel they are same.. You'll always enjoy ur work in that case..

There are 2 options always. Either choose the job you love or love the job chosen. Choice is ours.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

Its all the same

When I deiscovered that i can't get a job ofr my liking, i started loving what i have. Then the flood gates of opportunities were thrown open to me.
I love my job more than anything else even-though it is not a chosen one. But i too love and concentrating now on my field of interest in my leisure time.
Ys we should be interested to that job before choosing and then it will get success and if we re less interested then it will be tough to us.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
It is very true that when we choose a job that we like it becomes part and parcel of our life, but these days I see most parents putting pressure on children to study something that they themselves missed out on...I heard from a professor that by the the third semester in most engineering colleges the drop out rate is nearly 25 percent...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51
It is very true that when we choose a job that we like it becomes part and parcel of our life, but these days I see most parents putting pressure on children to study something that they themselves missed out on...I heard from a professor that by the the third semester in most engineering colleges the drop out rate is nearly 25 percent...

No wonder about the dropout rate as long as Parents thrust their unfulfilled desires on their children.
No job gives that much pleasure. You may have luxurious life but you should work hard to achieve it. Life is not a bed of roses.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.