The topic is locked.
I will be on leave for 2 months as I had an injury to my leg when playing cricket. Doctor told to take two months rest in bed with out moving leg so much. So I miss you all of you guys.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9173]}

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
take care :-) get well soon and come back again with a bang :-)

:-)
You are a cricket addict.....
am really sad.....do you have any fracture?
get well soon...
will call you later......bye

Meera sandhu
I will be on leave for 2 months as I had an injury to my leg when playing cricket. Doctor told to take two months rest in bed with out moving leg so much. So I miss you all of you guys.

I think that it is possible to work on computer without leg movements. Laptop may be operated even in bed. But this is your decision. I wish early recovery.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Sasi, if you don't go to office, will your employer pay you salary for 2 months?

Meera sandhu

TC Bro.. You'll be fine soon..

This one for you

Girte hai sheh swaar aksar maidane jang mein. Woh tifl kya gire jo ghutno ke bal chale..

So no worries.. Keep fighting.. It will be over in no time..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Oh That's quite unfortunate. Do take care and enough rest and get well soon!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Take care of yourself and have ample rest. And do come back soon. :)

Live in the present :)
That's too bad, have you had a fracture ? Is that why you have been asked for for bed rest and not to move your leg? I am sure you will be back to normal in no time at all ...all the best and take care !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Such a big injury that incapacitated you for two months !!! But you will be bored staying in bed for 2 months. You need to get cheered. Take the help of a laptop and get well soon.
Sasikanth get well soon. We will wait for your come back. Take care of your leg.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.