There have been reports of aliens and UFOs since many years but these days such reports have reached a new high. Now UFOs are being reported by even policemen, army men, pilots etc. Many describe disc shaped crafts which can fly around in any manner without any noise at all. There have been reports of beings emerging from these crafts and being seen by many people. There were so many of such reports that American scientists started calling such reports as 'close encounters of the third kind'. Now there are many more things being reported in connection with UFOs like crop circles, alien abductions, cattle mutilation etc. Much evidence has been collected in the form of photos, videos, eyewitness accounts, radiation traces from landed UFOs etc. There is now some evidence to prove that aliens and UFOs are visiting the earth. Those who study famous UFO cases like the Roswell crash of 1947, the Phoenix lights incident, Travis watson abduction case etc will be fascinated by the vast subject. Do you believe in aliens and UFOs? :huh:

Mala Jaiswar
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There have been reports of aliens and UFOs since many years but these days such reports have reached a new high. Now UFOs are being reported by even policemen, army men, pilots etc. Many describe disc shaped crafts which can fly around in any manner without any noise at all. There have been reports of beings emerging from these crafts and being seen by many people. There were so many of such reports that American scientists started calling such reports as 'close encounters of the third kind'. Now there are many more things being reported in connection with UFOs like crop circles, alien abductions, cattle mutilation etc. Much evidence has been collected in the form of photos, videos, eyewitness accounts, radiation traces from landed UFOs etc. There is now some evidence to prove that aliens and UFOs are visiting the earth. Those who study famous UFO cases like the Roswell crash of 1947, the Phoenix lights incident, Travis watson abduction case etc will be fascinated by the vast subject. Do you believe in aliens and UFOs? :huh:

I too have a doubt for a long time whether alien or UFO exists in this world or not? But while thinking about the outer space of the earth, we have to believe that the alien exists...

Before i say, 'Yes' or 'no', i need a definitive scientific evidence. Till then i won't commit anything.
It is very difficult to believe that alien exists.but may be they exists on the other planet.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I have never seen an alien. I have seen in discovery channel regarding UFOs and aliens. It may be true.
A member has remarked that aliens may be in other planets. By very definition, aliens do not belong to our planet. The possibility of aliens cannot be ruled out. Life is on Earth, a planet, So, life can be also on other planets that have environment suitable for life. The universe is infinite and we can never know the whole truth.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
I am sure that there is life outside our own solar system, so they would be alien to us , also UFOs which is a possibility since we are not sure how advanced they are, until we get some concrete evidence everything is a possibility...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

A member has remarked that aliens may be in other planets. By very definition, aliens do not belong to our planet. The possibility of aliens cannot be ruled out. Life is on Earth, a planet, So, life can be also on other planets that have environment suitable for life. The universe is infinite and we can never know the whole truth.

Perhaps a world similar to your 'ghost land' :cheer: :cheer:
Yes, chances do exist!!
We can't say 'no' to things we have never experienced.

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

I do not have any sort of belief in aliens and UFOs. If anyone believe in this could you please let try to make me believe these things/

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Yes I do believe in Aliens and Unidentified Flying Objects. It exists in the world. They may have more mental power compared to us. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/

Yes gulshanji. you are correct, there may be life on other planets too for them we will be an alien.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.