Can any one please tell me the step by step process of creating paypal account please

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Can any one please tell me the step by step process of creating paypal account please

Nothing complex. Provide your contact mail ID and answer a few security questions. Its an affair of 5 minutes
Yes.. Its simple registration process like other sites.. Not much complicated. You also need to provide PAN card number.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
You have to apply for the account and provide whatever is asked by the authorities including your pan number ...they may ask you to verify it by providing your bank details and card number since they have to deal directly with your account while remitting money into your account..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Sarala we had discussed about this many times in forum. Go for the previous posts of paypal by searching.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

sasikanth I know, we have discussed about it before. Here the problem is, it is asking for Zipcode. We have no idea about it. Can anyone tell me what is Zip code. What should i give in that zip column?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

sasikanth I know, we have discussed about it before. Here the problem is, it is asking for Zipcode. We have no idea about it. Can anyone tell me what is Zip code. What should i give in that zip column?

ZIP CODE is either your PIN CODE or not applicable for you, that is applicable for US citizen.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Where it is asking for Zip code?? I registered and i didn't get any difficulty while registering.

Vinu
Its not tough just follow step by step procedure. tey will ask about your PAN and debit card details and bank account number then they will deposit small amount in your account and you have to write how much amount they deposited in your account I think that's the way they verify your account. :blink:
I would suggest Sarala not to make any paypal account. It is connected with the debit card . Money is transfered from debit card to paypal account. You can only use paypal for buying products online. You don't get money in cash.
I would suggest Sarala not to make any paypal account. It is connected with the debit card . Money is transfered from debit card to paypal account. You can only use paypal for buying products online. You don't get money in cash.

Most of the online paying sites using Paypal as their payment method. So, whoever working online should have paypal account to transfer amount from their account to bank.

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.