Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sarala you can once search this in google. They will give you a form to fill up some details. Thus your account will be made.
I would suggest Sarala not to make any paypal account. It is connected with the debit card . Money is transfered from debit card to paypal account. You can only use paypal for buying products online. You don't get money in cash.

I think there is no risk in it. Now online account or ECS system is successfully running to debit or credit money directly.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Devyani, we can transfer the paypal money to our bank account. there is no problem. Can any one tell me how the refering process takes place.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I would suggest Sarala not to make any paypal account. It is connected with the debit card . Money is transfered from debit card to paypal account. You can only use paypal for buying products online. You don't get money in cash.

I have a Paypal account since last 2 years and have got payments from many of the sites and never had been any problem like Devyani said. On almost all international sites you need to have a Paypal or any other money processing way like moneybooker,payza etc. :)
Me also having paypal account. If we have gmail account then it is very easy for creating paypal account.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
No online worker can survive without a PayPal account. And the best part is no Indian has to transfer his money to his/her account as it is transferred to your attached account the same day. This is as safe as your bank account as long as you can save your password. besides there is no harm for Indians as they cannot transfer their money for purchasing (personal a/c) Now I hope every thing is clear. In case any one wants to join Paypal there are not many risks involved. But once you loose your account due to any wrong information you can never get it back as the PAN once used is never allowed again.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I think there is no risk in it. Now online account or ECS system is successfully running to debit or credit money directly.

I have a Payal accunt since years. It was a smooth affair and my account transfer is damn smooth
I created Paypal and it got refer to my bank account, but unfortunately i didnt understood what to do, once the paypal has deposited the amount, there are no one to guide me. Can any of my friends here please guide me

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I created Paypal and it got refer to my bank account, but unfortunately i didnt understood what to do, once the paypal has deposited the amount, there are no one to guide me. Can any of my friends here please guide me

They would ask to write the amount you have been credited in your account that's the way they verify your bank account and in few days your Paypal account would be operative. :)
I actually had a paypal account and didn't used for some years. Recently i tried to reactivate my account and they asked to provide my PAN number and i updated it in the website. They didnt accepted my PAN number as it is an invalid one. I am using the same PAN number for all of my goverment related works and it accepted by our government offices and not by paypal.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.