Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I created Paypal and it got refer to my bank account, but unfortunately i didnt understood what to do, once the paypal has deposited the amount, there are no one to guide me. Can any of my friends here please guide me

They will deposit 3 different figures small figures like 1-2 Rupees in your account just write them in same serial where they are asking for the same you can get this figure from your bank or using ATM mini statement. The serial should be same as they deposit.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I actually had a paypal account and didn't used for some years. Recently i tried to reactivate my account and they asked to provide my PAN number and i updated it in the website. They didnt accepted my PAN number as it is an invalid one. I am using the same PAN number for all of my goverment related works and it accepted by our government offices and not by paypal.

Maybe your bank account has different name, spelling, middle name or any other detail. In such cases they will reject it out right. These should match to pinpoint.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I actually had a paypal account and didn't used for some years. Recently i tried to reactivate my account and they asked to provide my PAN number and i updated it in the website. They didnt accepted my PAN number as it is an invalid one. I am using the same PAN number for all of my goverment related works and it accepted by our government offices and not by paypal.

Why dont you communicate with the paypal admin? They are quite helpful and sort out the problems when you do that. It might be a good idea to go into the root of the problem...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Arun Selvan

Why dont you communicate with the paypal admin? They are quite helpful and sort out the problems when you do that. It might be a good idea to go into the root of the problem...

I wonder how incidents are happening. Paypal is strict. That's good for us. They are ensuring the safety of your money. In this process, if they insist on implementing strict rules, we should comply for or own benefit. As Usha suggested, it would be better to contact Paypal directly.
Thank you said by: Arun Selvan

Once i got that problem from paypal, i started using "Western Union". I will try to contact the support to reactivate my account.

Thanks for the suggestion.
I also had paypal account for years but not used up to now. Yesterday I ordered an item from ebay throuth paypal.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.