It seems so. It happened in a south Calcutta temple where Amitabh’s Sandalas that he wore in ‘Agneepath,’ were worshipped

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/big-bs-sandals-worshipped-by-fans-at-his-temple/1015418/
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Rambabuji, Amithab is not a God he is just actor a great actor. But in some cities people pray him, they even built a temple to him. this shows their admiration thats it.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Rambabuji, Amithab is not a God he is just actor a great actor. But in some cities people pray him, they even built a temple to him. this shows their admiration thats it.

Don't you think admiration has been taken too far?
Yes, Rambabu you are right, It is over admiration but no one can do anything. Similarly the tamil actor kushboo and telugu actor vijay shanti also served in that manner, people have built a temple to them and performing poojas to their statues. As in Andhra pradesh, people serve Ex - CM Y.s. Rajashekar reddy

Yes, Rambabu you are right, It is over admiration but no one can do anything. Similarly the tamil actor kushboo and telugu actor vijay shanti also served in that manner, people have built a temple to them and performing poojas to their statues. As in Andhra pradesh, people serve Ex - CM Y.s. Rajashekar reddy

Yes I'm aware. Its Fanaticism.
So Ramababuji, same with the amithab ji also. Admiring people is not a wrong thing. Even I am great fan SRK, I have alot of pictures of him.

India and many Asian countries have record of personality cult. Politicians, film personalities, spiritualists and religious shrines benefit from this cult.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

So Ramababuji, same with the amithab ji also. Admiring people is not a wrong thing. Even I am great fan SRK, I have alot of pictures of him.

Admiring is not bad, i too am a fan of Amitabh, but they will be kept where they are supposed to be.
People are crazy for Amitabh Bachchan. He is a human being who has earned name and fame with hard work and talent. He is a rich and famous person. He is politically connect and respectable in high societies. He is not a God.

People don't love and pray to the God who has given us life and nourishments. Instead they complain and and argue if god really exists.

This is madness.
People are crazy for Amitabh Bachchan. He is a human being who has earned name and fame with hard work and talent. He is a rich and famous person. He is politically connect and respectable in high societies. He is not a God.

People don't love and pray to the God who has given us life and nourishments. Instead they complain and and argue if god really exists.

This is madness.

I uphold your views. personality cult will have its own pitfalls.
Amitabh is a human being with great achievements and a huge fan following. But it is mere nonsense to give him the place of God. Even he would not like this. :angry:

Live in the present :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.