There are so many games .... In all of the games what is best game you played

Funny videos on youtube...check it out friends...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK08Z55VFrk&feature=plcp
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Plant vs zombies is the best game..

Funny videos on youtube...check it out friends...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK08Z55VFrk&feature=plcp
I don't play much of the video games but I remember I used to play "tank/super tank" in childhood which i used to like very much even now a days too when I have problems with my net connection I sometime play it. :)
About what type of games are you talking? Video game is only played for time pass. I don't like atall.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
About what type of games are you talking? Video game is only played for time pass. I don't like atall.

Even I don't like playing video games but I do enjoy it sometimes playing with kids. :blink:
Even I don't play much games, earlier only once i tried car racing and got addicted and stopped all the work and from morning till night i was playing. This is when i am in child. Now Recently I learnt play poker game. I play very rarely.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Even I don't play much games, earlier only once i tried car racing and got addicted and stopped all the work and from morning till night i was playing. This is when i am in child. Now Recently I learnt play poker game. I play very rarely.

That's right it is more of a waste of time when once get addicted to it. I have seen many people spending lots of time playing them its really a waste of time. :blink:

Basket ball, Tennis and shuttle badminton are really good games that keep you fit and on your toes all the time, and I love all three games a lot...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I love to play the game of ludo, carom and also badminton.I also love to play the game of kabaddi.

Sharmistha Banerjee

Games? What Games? if you mean video or computer games, well they are not my cup of tea. Otherwise, I play cricket and shuttle badminton
I have played lot of games in my life. I have played football, Vollyball, Badminton, Tennis, Table tennis, Snooker, Video games, Cricket, hockey, hide n seek and many more.
Table tennis used be my favorite when I played and participated in State level championship.
I learned TT and Tennis in Nigeria, when i was in 5th standard.
I have a huge craze in sports.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.