When the question comes about going on Holidays may be single or may be with friends or family members, we all planned it in advance.
If you happen to go on Holiday Tour specially with your family members then what you will consider :-
Like (a). Destination.
(b). Mode of Travel
(c) Tour Operator
(d). And ofcourse your Budget.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
When the question comes about going on Holidays may be single or may be with friends or family members, we all planned it in advance.
If you happen to go on Holiday Tour specially with your family members then what you will consider :-
Like (a). Destination.
(b). Mode of Travel
(c) Tour Operator

Anyone who contemplate a tour will certainly take into consideration all the aspects you said
Definitely the budget is what is more important according to that only I decide for destination,mode of travel and all other things.
For me the best holidays have been the ones that were unplanned and happened just like that...since there was no planning and everything was done at the last minute we had no preconceived notions nor expectations...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

For me, the budget and the holiday is the most important thing. I wont get holidays easily excluding sunday from my office.
For me, the budget and the holiday is the most important thing. I wont get holidays easily excluding sunday from my office.

Yes its not easy to get leaves from office these days.Recently I went to Ujjain for three days and had a good time there its not an expensive place to visit. :)
Monthly once i will plan to visit nearby sites to utilize my one day leave (Sunday). It will be always a cost effective and tired less holidays.
For me the best holidays have been the ones that were unplanned and happened just like that...since there was no planning and everything was done at the last minute we had no preconceived notions nor expectations...

For me the best destination would be where some one invited me with tickets and travel insurance enclosed. Better still if Visa fee also remitted in my bank account. :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

For me the best destination would be where some one invited me with tickets and travel insurance enclosed. Better still if Visa fee also remitted in my bank account. :)

Hmm.. Sir asking for very expensive holiday. Although yes budget is a big constraint.. But sometimes enjoin the holiday is really the main purpose no matter where you are..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

Hmm.. Sir asking for very expensive holiday. Although yes budget is a big constraint.. But sometimes enjoin the holiday is really the main purpose no matter where you are..

I am waiting for the day, when some one really do that. So far not been that lucky. :laugh: But you never know.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Mr. shrihari wrote:
Like (a). Destination.
(b). Mode of Travel
(c) Tour Operator

I prefer according to the budget. without budget and plan if we go any where we feel discomfort and face more problems.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.