Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
For me the best holidays have been the ones that were unplanned and happened just like that...since there was no planning and everything was done at the last minute we had no preconceived notions nor expectations...

For me the best destination would be where some one invited me with tickets and travel insurance enclosed. Better still if Visa fee also remitted in my bank account. :)

Hmm.. Sir asking for very expensive holiday. Although yes budget is a big constraint.. But sometimes enjoin the holiday is really the main purpose no matter where you are..

I am waiting for the day, when some one really do that. So far not been that lucky. :laugh: But you never know.

Yes Sir.. You never know.. All the best.. Will be waiting for your reply when that moment is there.

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
For me the best holidays have been the ones that were unplanned and happened just like that...since there was no planning and everything was done at the last minute we had no preconceived notions nor expectations...

For me the best destination would be where some one invited me with tickets and travel insurance enclosed. Better still if Visa fee also remitted in my bank account. :)

Hmm... that's good Suny I think then indirectly you mean to say that you won't go to anywhere. :woohoo:

Hmm... that's good Suny I think then indirectly you mean to say that you won't go to anywhere. :woohoo:

Don't say this Gupta ji.. You don't know what life has got for you.. As forest Gump quoted. : Life is a box of choclates. you never know what your gonna get..

Don't say this Gupta ji.. You don't know what life has got for you.. As forest Gump quoted. : Life is a box of choclates. you never know what your gonna get..

Yes indeed life is full of surprises don't know what's going to happen next. Hope Suny to gets a ticket to somewhere tomorrow through courier. :laugh:

Yes indeed life is full of surprises don't know what's going to happen next. Hope Suny to gets a ticket to somewhere tomorrow through courier. :laugh:

Ha haa.. All the best Sunil, Christmas i near and Santa is on the way..... :) :)

Ha haa.. All the best Sunil, Christmas i near and Santa is on the way..... :) :)

Let him wait hope so he gets a ticket to Australia on Christmas. :)

Hmm.. Sir asking for very expensive holiday. Although yes budget is a big constraint.. But sometimes enjoin the holiday is really the main purpose no matter where you are..

I wish we had websites that paid us through a holiday to a destination of your choice for writing articles as a bonus :dry: , that would be ideal... :cheer:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Let him wait hope so he gets a ticket to Australia on Christmas. :)

Ha haa... Damn... Currently I am in Australia.. :) :) ,, But already sent tickets for my Wifee.... But will be back before Christmas. Will ask Santa to send.. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I am planning to visit Jaipur this Christmas holiday.

Sharmistha Banerjee

I wish we had websites that paid us through a holiday to a destination of your choice for writing articles as a bonus :dry: , that would be ideal... :cheer:

hahaha.. so you are waiting for that opportunity. :laugh:

Hope this Christmas your wish get fulfilled. Keep on writing. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.