Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
For me the best holidays have been the ones that were unplanned and happened just like that...since there was no planning and everything was done at the last minute we had no preconceived notions nor expectations...

For me the best destination would be where some one invited me with tickets and travel insurance enclosed. Better still if Visa fee also remitted in my bank account. :)

Hmm.. Sir asking for very expensive holiday. Although yes budget is a big constraint.. But sometimes enjoin the holiday is really the main purpose no matter where you are..

I wish we had websites that paid us through a holiday to a destination of our choice for writing articles as a bonus :dry: , that would be ideal... :cheer:

hahaha.. so you are waiting for that opportunity. :laugh:

Hope this Christmas your wish get fulfilled. Keep on writing. :)

You never know what the future holds and how far we could hope to go literally through article writing lol.. :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

For me the best holidays have been the ones that were unplanned and happened just like that...since there was no planning and everything was done at the last minute we had no preconceived notions nor expectations...

For me the best destination would be where some one invited me with tickets and travel insurance enclosed. Better still if Visa fee also remitted in my bank account. :)

Hmm.. Sir asking for very expensive holiday. Although yes budget is a big constraint.. But sometimes enjoin the holiday is really the main purpose no matter where you are..

I wish we had websites that paid us through a holiday to a destination of our choice for writing articles as a bonus :dry: , that would be ideal... :cheer:

You never know what the future holds and how far we could hope to go literally through article writing lol.. :)

Hmm.. right! But I never heard of such sites. Can you PM me about them. :)

I think I should also start writing for them. :)

Not many pay that way, I was just joking but do check your inbox...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

This is partiality .. I checked my inbox and found nothing. I am also interested to go somewhere by writing articles. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

This is partiality .. I checked my inbox and found nothing. I am also interested to go somewhere by writing articles. :laugh:

I am never partial ever ! have sent the link to your inbox... :)

Yes I got the link I will give it try. :)

Thanks for the link. but I was waiting for the ticket in my inbox more eagerly. :laugh:
Thank you said by: usha manohar
I love to goto Tirupati, bangalore and shirid. I love spend time at beach and in any tourist places

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

When the question comes about going on Holidays may be single or may be with friends or family members, we all planned it in advance.
If you happen to go on Holiday Tour specially with your family members then what you will consider :-
Like (a). Destination.
(b). Mode of Travel
(c) Tour Operator
(d). And ofcourse your Budget.

Two basic things which I consider in the beginning are destination and budget.
When the question comes about going on Holidays may be single or may be with friends or family members, we all planned it in advance.
If you happen to go on Holiday Tour specially with your family members then what you will consider :-
Like (a). Destination.
(b). Mode of Travel
(c) Tour Operator
(d). And ofcourse your Budget.

Two basic things which I consider in the beginning are destination and budget.

I think all are important. Although priority is to be set accordingly, lets say i was planning for GOA from Mumbai. If i had the time, i would have gone for the cruise option, but due to time constrains we preferred flight. Both comes with nearly same budget.

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

I am waiting for the day, when some one really do that. So far not been that lucky. :laugh: But you never know.

Kudos for your optimism. That should be the attitude, 'hoping for the best.'
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.