When the question of sharing and discussiong any of your problems that pops up or comes up in your life, then with whom you prefer to share it? Is it with your friends or brother or sister or parent or wife? I am sure each one must be having their own choice.
I hope you will not mind sharing your views in this regards here.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I generally do not share my problems with others other than my wife. I do not want to disturb my friends or put pressure on them.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It depends on the problems as some problems I find no use of discussing with wife so I discuss it with friends and some I find no use of discussing them with friends so I discuss them with my wife or parents it all depends what type of problem is it. :)
It depends on the nature of the problem. Some problems can be shared with friends, but in my case I share everything with my sister who is also my best friend, also with my children who are able to give me rare insights at times ! :dry:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It depends on the nature of the problem. Some problems can be shared with friends, but in my case I share everything with my sister who is also my best friend, also with my children who are able to give me rare insights at times ! :dry:[/quote

No doubt we see a friend in our brothers and sisters I have three brothers almost of the same age and I find them more than a friend in them. :)
It depends on the nature of the problem. Some problems can be shared with friends, but in my case I share everything with my sister who is also my best friend, also with my children who are able to give me rare insights at times ! :dry:[/quote

No doubt we see a friend in our brothers and sisters I have three brothers almost of the same age and I find them more than a friend in them. :)

that is true, it is also practical since they come to know everything in a way since nothing gets hidden within a family, and they are able to advise and help us better ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

When the question of sharing and discussiong any of your problems that pops up or comes up in your life, then with whom you prefer to share it? Is it with your friends or brother or sister or parent or wife? I am sure each one must be having their own choice.
I hope you will not mind sharing your views in this regards here.

Sure i won't discuss my professional problems with my wife nor my domestic problems with my office colleague.Depending on the type and context, i decide with whom i share.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Yes truly it depends on the nature of the problem. I will share everything with my wife and some with my friends and some with my brother and sister. I wont put any pressure to my parents by telling my problems.
Same is the case with me. And to tell you frankly most of my office problems I avoid sharing with my wife, I try to solve them out.
Yes Usha Manohar each one have the different types of problems and we always try to share them with different people. Like what you do Usha Manohar
Thank you said by: usha manohar
I generally never share my problem with anyone. But some times i share rarely that also with the people whom i will never meet n life.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.