Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Whenever I am in trouble or I just face any kind of problem I love to share it with my brother.He helps me to overcome from all the situation.I love his advises.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I think that more you share your problems with anyone, more you get disturb and your mind gets confuse, so its better not to discuss it.

Want to make each day Accountable

I think that more you share your problems with anyone, more you get disturb and your mind gets confuse, so its better not to discuss it.

Not that always sometimes you feel lighter when you share your problems with others as that way you may get solution for problems. :)

Not that always sometimes you feel lighter when you share your problems with others as that way you may get solution for problems. :)

Yes, I agree with that thought as well. I too share my problems but not with all people, only my parents.
I wanted to say that we should not share our problems with more people.

Yes, I agree with that thought as well. I too share my problems but not with all people, only my parents.

yes people with whom we share our problems may vary but for sure we need someone with whom we can share our problems. :)

yes people with whom we share our problems may vary but for sure we need someone with whom we can share our problems. :)

If any husband is there, then he should discuss with his wife and vice-versa.

If any husband is there, then he should discuss with his wife and vice-versa.

They should but in some cases I find it not worth to discuss it with my wife rather find it worth to discuss with friends. :)
Sharing problems reduces burden from our mind, but while sharing problems we should think before, that with whom we should share, i mean what kind of a person we should share

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sharing problems reduces burden from our mind, but while sharing problems we should think before, that with whom we should share, i mean what kind of a person we should share

If a person is not able to understand his own problem, then he can't understood your problem. So, we should be careful that we are talking with SMART people.

We should choose a person who understands us, who is much trustable, who likes us, who can correct us, who can support us, who can give solution to us, who can help us.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.