Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We should choose a person who understands us, who is much trustable, who likes us, who can correct us, who can support us, who can give solution to us, who can help us.

Yes, you are right. Such person who have these qualities should be our life partner.

Want to make each day Accountable

Exactly, Ronark. but all these qualities in one person never be. so according to the situation we should choose the person to share. If you don;t get any one then write your problem on a book then you will feel much releaf

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I prefer to share my problems with my husband. He is my life partner and is very supportive. He gives me sound advise without being possessive or judgmental. I don't know how many women get such husbands, I consider myself lucky. :cheer:

Mala Jaiswar
I prefer to share my problems with my childhood friends who understand me very well and shows me solutions

I prefer to share my problems with my childhood friends who understand me very well and shows me solutions

I don't discuss, I just solve myself. :)

But some times we face such a problems which we cannot solve by ourselves and we struggle alot at such situation we need some one help

But some times we face such a problems which we cannot solve by ourselves and we struggle alot at such situation we need some one help

I have faced a lot of bad situations in my life. when i was in hostel, there were many friends, they used to give me huge suggestions, but ultimately its you who have to decide what is wrong and right.

I have faced a lot of bad situations in my life. when i was in hostel, there were many friends, they used to give me huge suggestions, but ultimately its you who have to decide what is wrong and right.

Its fact people can only suggest you but its in actual you who can resolve your problems no body can do it for your sake. :)
First of all I share it with my God. Then I relax for a while and decide to ask for the solution from my parents.
Yes, If i get very difficult problem I share with God and I feel he is the only one who can show the way to solve it

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.