Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hey this is very nice and to some extend safe way too. Thanks for sharing your views
But shrihari ji, Before sharing with God, we should try once on our own when we fail in our trial then only we should need to go to God

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

But shrihari ji, Before sharing with God, we should try once on our own when we fail in our trial then only we should need to go to God

You are right Sarala. God helps those who help themselves
Without our attempt even God won;t help us as he feel we are lazy and unfit person so why he should help us

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes, If i get very difficult problem I share with God and I feel he is the only one who can show the way to solve it

Sharing problems with God is the ultimate solution when there is no one to share our problems then it is better to share it with God because always listen every one's problem. :)
Yes, If i get very difficult problem I share with God and I feel he is the only one who can show the way to solve it

Sharing problems with God is the ultimate solution when there is no one to share our problems then it is better to share it with God because always listen every one's problem. :)

Yes. God is our ultimate solution to share our problems which can't be shared with others.

Yes. God is our ultimate solution to share our problems which can't be shared with others.

But God expects you to use and exploi the inner traits embedded in you by the God before you seek the help of The God.t

But God expects you to use and exploi the inner traits embedded in you by the God before you seek the help of The God.t

If one trust god, he/she know that they can't hide anything before god. There is nothing to exploit as we are open to him. Sharing is will making us comfortable/relieved from that problem by placing it to god. This is our human mentality. We will be very much comfortable/relieved when some one took our burdens.
I do not share problems with anyone not directly involved. Telling your problems may sometimes bring odd results. You need maintain privacy and secrecy. Patience and expert consultation usually helps solve the problem.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Sharing can gives us some kind of relief.Sometime we want to share something with our near ones but we can't share.Sometime the situation may not be the right time to share.Then I share with my best friend and just drop the burden from my heart.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.