In Andhra Pradesh, Now it is Lord Shiva Month. which is known as Kartheka Masam. Which is very powerful one. We Andhra Pradesh people serve Lord Siva for 30 days in this month
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9243]}

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In Andhra Pradesh, Now it is Lord Shiva Month. which is known as Kartheka Masam. Which is very powerful one. We Andhra Pradesh people serve Lord Siva for 30 days in this month

When I was typing my response today, there came an alert from my drawing room, "Leaving for Siva temple, close the door.' Of course it goes without saying that the owner of the alert was none other than my wife. This says all about 'Kaarteeka Maasam.' in AP.
Wow thats great, so your wife went to siva temple, why didn't you go with her Rambabuji? Today is first kaarteeka monday. It is very powerful one

Did shiva have a daughter?

I have seen few people tell that! i only know about Shiva's 2 sons

Swetha Shenoy

Saraswati and Laxmi are two daughters of Lord Shiva.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I dont think so......

When sati was there , both saraswati and laxmi were there seen beside their respective husbands

then who is the daughter of shiva and parvati?

Swetha Shenoy

Saraswati and Laxmi are two daughters of Lord Shiva.

so funny :angry: :angry: :angry:

saraswathy is the wife of Brahma and Laxmi - Mahavishnu
so, are you saying brahma and vishnu are son in laws of Shiva :evil: :evil: :silly: :silly:

subramaniya and ganapathi......
many stories are there.
in my school days, I studied about sister of Rama. i don't think such a character exists in epic

Meera sandhu

In kerala, mandala kaalam has just begun......month for Sabarimala Vritham
so, whole kerala fully devoted to lord Ayyappa

Then, karthika vilakku is also near.
Birthday of karthikeya (muruga/subramaniya)

Meera sandhu
To my knowledge, Lord Siva has only 3 son.
1. Lord Ganesha
2. Lord Subramanyam swami
3. Lord ayyappa

Shiva is usually worshipped in the aniconic form of lingam. He is described as an omniscient yogi, who lives an ascetic life on Mount Kailash,as well as a householder with a wife Parvati, and two sons, Ganesha and Kartikeya and one daughter Ashok Sundari.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Wow thats great, so your wife went to siva temple, why didn't you go with her Rambabuji? Today is first kaarteeka monday. It is very powerful one

We planned it for next Monday,
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.