Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Photo of lord Siva is beautiful. I wish you all to pray to Lord Siva by heart. At present Jagadhatri Puja is knocking at the door. We will be celebrating it.
To my knowledge, Lord Siva has only 3 son.
1. Lord Ganesha
2. Lord Subramanyam swami
3. Lord ayyappa

yes, you are right
Ayyappa is HariHaraSudan - son of Vishnu and shiva :)

Meera sandhu
Did shiva have a daughter?

I have seen few people tell that! i only know about Shiva's 2 sons

There are as many answers as there are regions in this country. Just wait and see how many varied answers you get.
To my knowledge, Lord Siva has only 3 son.
1. Lord Ganesha
2. Lord Subramanyam swami
3. Lord ayyappa

yes, you are right
Ayyappa is HariHaraSudan - son of Vishnu and shiva :)

My Local puranam says Siva had two sons.
I have searched alot to know about daughters of Lord siva. But could n't find any where

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I have searched alot to know about daughters of Lord siva. But could n't find any where

In some mythology of a remote place you will certainly find that Siva had daughters. Of course i too never heard of Siva's daughters.
made me confusion, we see Laxmi and Saraswati as daughter of parvati in various puja. Is it wrong?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Shiva is usually worshipped in the aniconic form of lingam. He is described as an omniscient yogi, who lives an ascetic life on Mount Kailash,as well as a householder with a wife Parvati, and two sons, Ganesha and Kartikeya and one daughter Ashok Sundari.
\

So tell me more about Ashok Sundari? when was she born? and why is there no mention of her anywhere????????

Swetha Shenoy
Shiva is usually worshipped in the aniconic form of lingam. He is described as an omniscient yogi, who lives an ascetic life on Mount Kailash,as well as a householder with a wife Parvati, and two sons, Ganesha and Kartikeya and one daughter Ashok Sundari.
\

So tell me more about Ashok Sundari? when was she born? and why is there no mention of her anywhere????????

ya, now remember...
I read somewhere about Ashok Sundari years back, now can't remember.

@Ram,
Saraswathy and Lekshmi are not Shiva's daughters. Doesn't it look foolish to assume so? :blink:

Meera sandhu
actually the relation of them make me confused.In various part different stories are.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.