The topic is locked.
If anyone ask you who is perfect member of boddunan in all aspects then which name you will say?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I can say every member is perfect.No particular member name I wold choose.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Is perfectionism a virtue. I don't think so. Perfection means that you give the best that takes usually long time to finish. For example, Taj Mahal is a very magnificent building. But this was built in decades of years.

Nobody on Boddunan is perfectionist. . However, Chinmoy and Sandhya are most perfect.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Is perfectionism a virtue. I don't think so. Perfection means that you give the best that takes usually long time to finish. For example, Taj Mahal is a very magnificent building. But this was built in decades of years.

Nobody on Boddunan is perfectionist. . However, Chinmoy and Sandhya are most perfect.

Me :woohoo: :woohoo:
Thank you Sir.
I would like to add two more names to this list - our admin and of course, you :P who spends a lot of time and valuable information here :cheer:

Meera sandhu

I vote for Gulshanji and Sandhya Mam, Rambabuji and the list goes on...
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

actually, contribution of each and every person counts......
It's true, all persons can't answer all questions, yet we can contribute what we can.

Yes, our group became perfect with Babuji's creativity :P

Meera sandhu

It's true, all persons can't answer all questions, yet we can contribute what we can.

Yups.. You guys are doing great... :) :)

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

Yups.. You guys are doing great... :) :)

Let's not waste our time on a term which is vague and relative
To my mind there are just two names...One is Kalyani, who never spams here and does her best to keep the site clean and it is largely due to her continuous effort that the site is what it is now and Chinmoy who contributes positively most of the time ( although sometimes he does get carried away and spams in other members company lol :laugh: ) But they are the two perfect members who are totally professional and more than anything unbiased which is very important in a forum...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Controversial question-I will not enter to this.
To me all are perfect here.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Controversial question-I will not enter to this.
To me all are perfect here.

why controversial question? :cheer:
every person has personal preferences. am i not right?

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.