The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Many are perfect and may not be-so controversial. Understand yaar. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Perfection is a very relative term and when it is applied to a certain product or a work of art etc. which meets all the specifications such as quality, functionality, aesthetics, technique etc. it can termed being perfect. But to apply it to a person would be rather foolish because no one in this world is perfect. even the great people we put on the pedestal and idolize have their own set of perfections!

Speaking of perfect people here in boddunan is bound to start off some undesirable conversations and unintentional hurting of some peoples' feelings. Hence I think it is not prudent to let this discussion carry on further and I am locking the thread.

I also request everyone to refrain from starting such threads that are meant to name certain people here based on personal preferences and favoritism is not healthy for the site. Any thing that one wishes to convey about others personally should be restricted to the PMs only and not use the public forum as means to do so. I hope I am clear!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.