Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Even I agree with Gulshan Ji that's true the category of the article should be appropriate so that the viewer may not feel that the article he/she has opened is not worth for what he/she has opened. :)

He might end up watching cricket match for an article on football.. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Yes, editors cannot change the category, they just reject the article give a remark to submit in correct category. but some editors criticize saying how can you submitted in this category. But they won't understand without seeing the author would posted the article. then they will advice to resubmit. this is really bad. Editor should be always cool with the author.[/quote

Like authors, editors also have a style. The style will let you identify the editor even if he is hidden.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

article submitted yesterday evening is approved, but one placed before noon is still to go through. editors please note :)
Thank you in advance :cheer:

Meera sandhu
the article which i posted yesterday night is not at edited. I request editors to edit the article please.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Let me tell you...
the article that I was confused with its category, is finally published under interior design category....got handsome cash credits too.
am extremely happy.
Thank you admin and Sunil.

Meera sandhu
Let me tell you...
the article that I was confused with its category, is finally published under interior design category....got handsome cash credits too.
am extremely happy.

You are a good writer sandhya mam. We too happy to read your articles and its very informative. Articles like koothu, 100 doubts about diabeties are my favorite.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Let me tell you...
am extremely happy.

You are a good writer sandhya mam. We too happy to read your articles and its very informative. Articles like koothu, 100 doubts about diabeties are my favorite.

But admin remarked it as kondu :blink: :silly: :silly: :silly:
thank you Arun.....
Just call me Sandhya.....no madam :P
It seems we are of same age :evil:

Meera sandhu
Let me tell you...
am extremely happy.

thank you Arun.....

I haven't submitted any articles in Boddunan. Let me start trying submitting articles here. I am searching for the topics.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Let me tell you...
am extremely happy.

thank you Arun.....

As per your wish.......

Could you please tell me what is the meaning of Kondu. Is it a Malayalam word...
Let me tell you...
am extremely happy.

thank you Arun.....

As per your wish.......

Could you please tell me what is the meaning of Kondu. Is it a Malayalam word...

Finally, ultimately and lastly, what's right, Koothu or Kondu?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.