Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Let me tell you...
the article that I was confused with its category, is finally published under interior design category....got handsome cash credits too.
am extremely happy.
Thank you admin and Sunil.

You are a good writer sandhya mam. We too happy to read your articles and its very informative. Articles like koothu, 100 doubts about diabeties are my favorite.

But admin remarked it as kondu :blink: :silly: :silly: :silly:
thank you Arun.....
Just call me Sandhya.....no madam :P
It seems we are of same age :evil:

As per your wish.......

Could you please tell me what is the meaning of Kondu. Is it a Malayalam word...

Finally, ultimately and lastly, what's right, Koothu or Kondu?

Koothu is an art form
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/arts-and-design/239-performing-arts/20887-kooth-%E2%80%93-an-art-form-that-connects-with-the-audience.html
but admin commented as konthu :cheer: :cheer:
Kontha means a carrier.....Kontu (avoiding that h) means...hurt, stricken etc
Suppose, you throw a stone at someone, if it strikes, it's 'Kontu' :woohoo: :woohoo:
also, if someone says bad words, it hurt us.....for that also 'Kontu' is used :cheer: :cheer:
so, change of a single letter can change entire meaning :blink:
I am hurt :( :( :(

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: rambabu, Arun Selvan
Let me tell you...
the article that I was confused with its category, is finally published under interior design category....got handsome cash credits too.
am extremely happy.

You are a good writer sandhya mam. We too happy to read your articles and its very informative. Articles like koothu, 100 doubts about diabeties are my favorite.

thank you Arun.....

As per your wish.......

Could you please tell me what is the meaning of Kondu. Is it a Malayalam word...

Koothu is an art form
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/arts-and-design/239-performing-arts/20887-kooth-%E2%80%93-an-art-form-that-connects-with-the-audience.html
Suppose, you throw a stone at someone, if it strikes, it's 'Kontu' :woohoo: :woohoo:
also, if someone says bad words, it hurt us.....for that also 'Kontu' is used :cheer: :cheer:

You shouldn't be. You rather clarified well. thank uoiu
Let me tell you...
am extremely happy.

thank you Arun.....

As per your wish.......

Koothu is an art form

If hurt, you may change the word by editing article and also send a PM to Maverick explaining the position. I don't know how the word changed.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Can Once published article be reedited after publish?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Let me tell you...
am extremely happy.

thank you Arun.....

As per your wish.......

Koothu is an art form

If hurt, you may change the word by editing article and also send a PM to Maverick explaining the position. I don't know how the word changed.

no sir, not needed
now it looks just funny, i think it's admin's remark :laugh: :laugh:
i just posted here to bring a little fun in forum...... :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

yes, of course. admin will re-verify it.
but why?
it's time consuming. Just leave it if you have not given any serious mistakes.....

Meera sandhu

but why?
it's time consuming. Just leave it if you have not given any serious mistakes.....

Yes some times after approval I think to add some mre content.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

but why?

we have a proverb.....never look horoscope for a dead person.... :cheer: :cheer:
leave them behind :P
you can add those data for a new article also. It's total time waste, if you spend on old articles

Meera sandhu

but why?

That's the most advisable way

but why?

I have felt the same, and I happened to read somewhere that once you edit and resubmit it , it is treated as a new article and credited accordingly, so it is not a bad idea to add on to your old article...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.