Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Let me tell you...
the article that I was confused with its category, is finally published under interior design category....got handsome cash credits too.
am extremely happy.
Thank you admin and Sunil.

You are a good writer sandhya mam. We too happy to read your articles and its very informative. Articles like koothu, 100 doubts about diabeties are my favorite.

But admin remarked it as kondu :blink: :silly: :silly: :silly:
thank you Arun.....
Just call me Sandhya.....no madam :P
It seems we are of same age :evil:

As per your wish.......

Could you please tell me what is the meaning of Kondu. Is it a Malayalam word...

Finally, ultimately and lastly, what's right, Koothu or Kondu?

Koothu is an art form
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/arts-and-design/239-performing-arts/20887-kooth-%E2%80%93-an-art-form-that-connects-with-the-audience.html
but admin commented as konthu :cheer: :cheer:
Kontha means a carrier.....Kontu (avoiding that h) means...hurt, stricken etc
Suppose, you throw a stone at someone, if it strikes, it's 'Kontu' :woohoo: :woohoo:
also, if someone says bad words, it hurt us.....for that also 'Kontu' is used :cheer: :cheer:
so, change of a single letter can change entire meaning :blink:
I am hurt :( :( :(

Thanks for the valuable information Sandhya. I can't find the exact meaning of Kondu in google too. Is it a malayalam word? Could you clarify?
Can Once published article be reedited after publish?

yes, of course. admin will re-verify it.
but why?
it's time consuming. Just leave it if you have not given any serious mistakes.....

Yes some times after approval I think to add some mre content.

we have a proverb.....never look horoscope for a dead person.... :cheer: :cheer:
leave them behind :P
you can add those data for a new article also. It's total time waste, if you spend on old articles

There is another way. Let the article remain unchanged. You may add your views on article as comment below the article.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

but why?
it's time consuming. Just leave it if you have not given any serious mistakes.....

Yes some times after approval I think to add some mre content.

we have a proverb.....never look horoscope for a dead person.... :cheer: :cheer:
leave them behind :P
you can add those data for a new article also. It's total time waste, if you spend on old articles

There is another way. Let the article remain unchanged. You may add your views on article as comment below the article.

comments here are disappearing daily with every software update :cheer: :cheer:
now, no way to see old comments and article reviews

Meera sandhu
Let me tell you...
the article that I was confused with its category, is finally published under interior design category....got handsome cash credits too.
am extremely happy.

You are a good writer sandhya mam. We too happy to read your articles and its very informative. Articles like koothu, 100 doubts about diabeties are my favorite.

thank you Arun.....

As per your wish.......

Could you please tell me what is the meaning of Kondu. Is it a Malayalam word...

Koothu is an art form
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/arts-and-design/239-performing-arts/20887-kooth-%E2%80%93-an-art-form-that-connects-with-the-audience.html
Suppose, you throw a stone at someone, if it strikes, it's 'Kontu' :woohoo: :woohoo:
also, if someone says bad words, it hurt us.....for that also 'Kontu' is used :cheer: :cheer:

You shouldn't be. You rather clarified well. thank uoiu

If hurt, you may change the word by editing article and also send a PM to Maverick explaining the position. I don't know how the word changed.

no sir, not needed
now it looks just funny, i think it's admin's remark :laugh: :laugh:
i just posted here to bring a little fun in forum...... :woohoo: :woohoo:

'kontu' has been corrected . May see the article.

Thank you said by: Arun Selvan, Sandhya Rani
For those working on different computers including cyber cafe, using the boddunan editor is very useful. If you first write in M.S. word, you are tied to one computer. You may write or copy anything in Boddunan editor direct. It is best to write only points and not complete sentences even. Then, you may develop ideas and write straight in Boddunan editor itself and format there. Thus, I may start writing at home, continue the work in office or cyber cafe and finalize and finally submit from any computer.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Now I am directly writing in boddunan text editor and it is working very nice with spell checker.Better from previous one.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

but why?

It is better to write the other one instead of checking that.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Let me tell you...
am extremely happy.

thank you Arun.....

As per your wish.......

Koothu is an art form

If hurt, you may change the word by editing article and also send a PM to Maverick explaining the position. I don't know how the word changed.

no sir, not needed

sir, one doubt.....
editor comments are seen inside the article and on dashboard article display, when clock is shown (when editor approves a new article). if so, are both comments given by editor? i thought, till now, comments shown inside the article are given by admin

Meera sandhu
Let me tell you...
am extremely happy.

thank you Arun.....

As per your wish.......

Koothu is an art form

no sir, not needed

sir, one doubt.....
editor comments are seen inside the article and on dashboard article display, when clock is shown (when editor approves a new article). if so, are both comments given by editor? i thought, till now, comments shown inside the article are given by admin

Admin writes only when needed otherwise he write the most important message on an article "the cash credit" :laugh: .

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Let me tell you...
am extremely happy.

thank you Arun.....

As per your wish.......

Koothu is an art form

no sir, not needed

sir, one doubt.....

The comments are by editor. sometimes Maverick acts as editor also. He may also modify editor comments but normally he does not. I feel that the comments should be considered as editorial and administrative comment. No need to bother about particular editor/ administrator.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.