The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If it online I do try to add the pictures and if via mobile then some quotes I add to say good morning to my friends and clients

Of course Shrihari. While we are online, we can wish anyone with beautiful pictures. Through mobile, it is better to wish anyone with nice quotes to make them cherish.

praying for others is also nice to begin a day with. :)
what do you think Robert?
we can pray for health and peace of everyone around us and all creatures on earth

Yes Sandhya, I appreciate your social interest. I always like to pray for all. Prayer gives me peace of mind, courage, wisodm etc..... Anyway, it is my humble opinion. Opinion differs person to person.

it gives us a lot of self confidence too to fight with every situation and a feeling that God is inside our heart

Meera sandhu
If it online I do try to add the pictures and if via mobile then some quotes I add to say good morning to my friends and clients

Of course Shrihari. While we are online, we can wish anyone with beautiful pictures. Through mobile, it is better to wish anyone with nice quotes to make them cherish.

praying for others is also nice to begin a day with. :)
what do you think Robert?
we can pray for health and peace of everyone around us and all creatures on earth

Yes Sandhya, I appreciate your social interest. I always like to pray for all. Prayer gives me peace of mind, courage, wisodm etc..... Anyway, it is my humble opinion. Opinion differs person to person.

it gives us a lot of self confidence too to fight with every situation and a feeling that God is inside our heart

Yes. Prayer is the most powerful weapon for those who believe in prayers. I would like to say 'Prayer brings victory'.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
the best way to wish in the morning is to have a natural smile to people whoever we meet as we all know heart speaks first then mind and these can be shown with a simple smile.
" what words cant do, a smile will do"
If we wish good morning in a very lovely way it refreshes the persons mind and make their day.It is the first wish of the morning so it need to be some special and loving.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Listening to chant or some music can also be a great idea if you are a music lover. Starting a day with pleasant things will give refreshing feel and day goes well,.
agcgoodmorning1.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Wishing them a happy morning makes them feel free from tensions. Always wish them a good smile which makes happy them.
what-a-wonderful-life.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Wishing them a happy morning makes them feel free from tensions. Always wish them a good smile which makes happy them.

I wish you everyone 'Good Morning' and 'Have a Nice Day' in my own style (Wish with a picture).

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9412]}

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

I wish you everyone 'Good Morning' and 'Have a Nice Day' in my own style (Wish with a picture).

Now it's good after noon :blink:
so, i wish all of you a happy meal ;)
actually, what's your special today? :P

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: RobertP

Now it's good after noon :blink:
so, i wish all of you a happy meal ;)
actually, what's your special today? :P

Thanks Sandhya. Due to heavy workload, I forgot to wish you all in the morning. Anyway, Good Afternoon.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Hi everyone....
Hang over of contest is over and results are announced. Hoping cheques will be approved today itself :laugh: :laugh:

So, let me wish you all a happy and pleasant good morning, free of all worries and tensions
have a nice day

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9426]}

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.