B) Kejriwal announce his political party''s name today. Aam Aadmi Party "AAP" I hope this party will perdormed better in future.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Kejriwala has started a party no doubt although initially it may not be able to make much of an impact, what happens after that depends on how effective he is as a leader and also what difference his party representetives if elected have contributed to their constituency to start with ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Kejriwala has started a party no doubt although initially it may not be able to make much of an impact, what happens after that depends on how effective he is as a leader and also what difference his party representetives if elected have contributed to their constituency to start with ..

Ushaji, i think he can be a good leader. Already he won Ramon Magsaysay Award for Emergent Leadership in 2006, for activating RTI movement from the ground and also for the social activities against corruption.
B) Kejriwal announce his political party''s name today. Aam Aadmi Party "AAP" I hope this party will perdormed better in future.

Many persons kept parties the people will decide he is better or not.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Ushaji, i think he can be a good leader. Already he won Ramon Magsaysay Award for Emergent Leadership in 2006, for activating RTI movement from the ground and also for the social activities against corruption.

He sounds good when he speaks to the media, but politics can make anyone lose his/her balance and to a great extent their credibility as well.If he becomes like other leaders after he becomes a full fledged politician, there is no use, he has to be different and make a difference...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

What is the basis of hope? Let them first define their principles and policies and set up an organization from top to bottom, East to West, North to south and get their party recognized as a national party by election commission of India.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It is a stance to take some popularity and own interest. To serve the country no need to form any political party, if he wishes he may work staying among people. To form a party some may support but many will not like this.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Who knows about future. There is a possibility for corruptions to occur at that party. Everyone is greedy now-a-days.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

Who knows about future. There is a possibility for corruptions to occur at that party. Everyone is greedy now-a-days.

We should not assume things unless those take place. If all parties are greedy, should we stop voting. We should give the one who is promising an anti corruption environment, a chance to try him. We have the option to kick out a corrupt later on.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

We should not assume things unless those take place. If all parties are greedy, should we stop voting. We should give the one who is promising an anti corruption environment, a chance to try him. We have the option to kick out a corrupt later on.

Parties are not greedy but party men are greedy, even they change party when they caught .

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Lets see what they do in future but it seams it will perform better as there are many people who are in their favor. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.