Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is our democracy we can do and talk any thing in India.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
The present lot of politicians have let everyone down , so it is but natural that you look at other options and hope that some positive outcome would come out of it. Kejriwala is one such option and many people have a lot of hope , so he may make some roadways into the political system depending on how many seats he is able to win...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

:) I think he is good leader, but it is not enough. It is not possible to run a political party with few persons. The question is how kejriwal get honest candidate for election.
Kejriwala has started a party no doubt although initially it may not be able to make much of an impact, what happens after that depends on how effective he is as a leader and also what difference his party representetives if elected have contributed to their constituency to start with ..
B) All thing right Arun ji but from where he get person like him who are honest and wants to serve the country and its peoples.
Kejriwala has started a party no doubt although initially it may not be able to make much of an impact, what happens after that depends on how effective he is as a leader and also what difference his party representetives if elected have contributed to their constituency to start with ..

Ushaji, i think he can be a good leader. Already he won Ramon Magsaysay Award for Emergent Leadership in 2006, for activating RTI movement from the ground and also for the social activities against corruption.
B) It is right only people can decide the future of any party.
B) Kejriwal announce his political party''s name today. Aam Aadmi Party "AAP" I hope this party will perdormed better in future.

Many persons kept parties the people will decide he is better or not.
B) All these wants enough time. It is not possible in one election but he can win 20 or more seats in North India than he will be in capacity to influencethe formation of central government,
What is the basis of hope? Let them first define their principles and policies and set up an organization from top to bottom, East to West, North to south and get their party recognized as a national party by election commission of India.
:) But limited democracy, are you know about comments of one person at facebook for band of Mumbai at the time of Bala Sahib funeral.
This is our democracy we can do and talk any thing in India.
B) All thing right Arun ji but from where he get person like him who are honest and wants to serve the country and its peoples.

Ushaji, i think he can be a good leader. Already he won Ramon Magsaysay Award for Emergent Leadership in 2006, for activating RTI movement from the ground and also for the social activities against corruption.

Anil most of the youngsters want to be honest and want to serve for our country. But the factor is most of the youngsters dont like to get into politics and want to live a normal life (just going to office and come back at 5:00PM). Just tell me how many of the youngsters is in politics? We need to change. Change is with us and we are the persons.
In fact, multiple party formation does not help. Just see that in most countries, same political parties exist permanently. The best thing is to join some existing party and try to bring the desired change. If everyone attempts to form a separate party, there can be no result. Somebody remarked that Kejriwal may win twenty seats in North and influence govt formation. But I don't think that this way he may do anything. On the other hand if he joins some existing party- Congress, BJP or Left, and win twenty or more seats along with like minded, he may influence more.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Anil most of the youngsters want to be honest and want to serve for our country. But the factor is most of the youngsters dont like to get into politics and want to live a normal life (just going to office and come back at 5:00PM). Just tell me how many of the youngsters is in politics? We need to change. Change is with us and we are the persons.

Kejriwala sounds honest no doubt, but the political atmosphere is such that it will not be possible for one person to make any great changes, the adverseries will try their best to crush him down and may even succeed since they are large in number and have the money and muscle power to do that.. The question is will he be able to withstand all that and survive and also get enough supporters to do that...one thing is for sure the ruling parties will try and buy out the ones that have proven themselves...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.