Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In fact, multiple party formation does not help. Just see that in most countries, same political parties exist permanently. The best thing is to join some existing party and try to bring the desired change. If everyone attempts to form a separate party, there can be no result. Somebody remarked that Kejriwal may win twenty seats in North and influence govt formation. But I don't think that this way he may do anything. On the other hand if he joins some existing party- Congress, BJP or Left, and win twenty or more seats along with like minded, he may influence more.

There is no way he can join any of these parties against those he is fighting his war of corruption baring probably left front. If he were to join hands with any of these like congress or BJP he'll loose before he starts his campaign.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

B) It is right only people can decide the future of any party.
B) Kejriwal announce his political party''s name today. Aam Aadmi Party "AAP" I hope this party will perdormed better in future.

Many persons kept parties the people will decide he is better or not.

Long ago. a regional party which was formed just 9 months ago challenged a well established congress party. People were skeptical at the claims and worthiness of the new party. At last the elections came. Not a single candidate from the well established congress party's candidate won. And the surprise was 90 % of the congress candidates lost their deposits. No one except the people can write the destiny of a person or party. Incidentally that was the Telugu Desam party led by the famous NTR
In fact, multiple party formation does not help. Just see that in most countries, same political parties exist permanently. The best thing is to join some existing party and try to bring the desired change. If everyone attempts to form a separate party, there can be no result. Somebody remarked that Kejriwal may win twenty seats in North and influence govt formation. But I don't think that this way he may do anything. On the other hand if he joins some existing party- Congress, BJP or Left, and win twenty or more seats along with like minded, he may influence more.

There is no way he can join any of these parties against those he is fighting his war of corruption baring probably left front. If he were to join hands with any of these like congress or BJP he'll loose before he starts his campaign.

Let us sincerely hope that he will not be cornered into a position where he is forced to do such a thing...As of now, he seems like he has enough strength of character to withstand political pressures...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Let us sincerely hope that he will not be cornered into a position where he is forced to do such a thing...As of now, he seems like he has enough strength of character to withstand political pressures...

And I agree on abolishment of multiple party system that seems to be the basic problem for Indian politics. That leaves no place for party faithfulness. Any one not satisfied fors a new party.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

B) Kejriwal announce his political party''s name today. Aam Aadmi Party "AAP" I hope this party will perdormed better in future.

Long ago. a regional party which was formed just 9 months ago challenged a well established congress party. People were skeptical at the claims and worthiness of the new party. At last the elections came. Not a single candidate from the well established congress party's candidate won. And the surprise was 90 % of the congress candidates lost their deposits. No one except the people can write the destiny of a person or party. Incidentally that was the Telugu Desam party led by the famous NTR

A caste based or regional outfit may be organized but at national level, this is not so pragmatic. The best thing for anyone to join politics is to join an existing well organized political party. It is possible to bring about changes by joining the existing parties like Congress, BJP or the Left.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

A caste based or regional outfit may be organized but at national level, this is not so pragmatic. The best thing for anyone to join politics is to join an existing well organized political party. It is possible to bring about changes by joining the existing parties like Congress, BJP or the Left.

A regional party of course cannot act in the national interests. By joining a national party if they can upkeep the interests of the nation. welcome. But it's not happening like that. After getting a berth in the central cabinet, they are becoming self- centered. Neither they are working for the interests of the nation nor for the interests of the state from which they hail. They are working for themselves. Chiranjeevi, the matinee idol is an example

And I agree on abolishment of multiple party system that seems to be the basic problem for Indian politics. That leaves no place for party faithfulness. Any one not satisfied fors a new party.

Many top learned politicians do talk about abolishing or rather merging smaller parties so that we have far less complications when it comes to forming a government where every 2 or 3 seat party calls the shots. If there is a political will this should not be a difficult thing to do...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I don' t think people can decide. If that's true how same bad parties are being elected year after year?
:( Future is uncertain, it is almost hard to keep honest members of any political party. Only Kejriwal know how he will do it.

Who knows about future. There is a possibility for corruptions to occur at that party. Everyone is greedy now-a-days.
:) It is right policy, wait and watch.
Lets see what they do in future but it seams it will perform better as there are many people who are in their favor. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.