The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I had seen a post on boddunan "Earn money by posting links".. Is this contest running now.. :) :)

It will be better to write some articles and post it under article section which will help you to earn some decent money.

But I would like if they could make some more ways to get some points/cash here. :)

They should start some more contests here which could attract people here. :)

I appreciate this introduction of new competitions

Hope they start some new contests soon like they started for writing articles which motivated many of us to write articles. :)
I had seen a post on boddunan "Earn money by posting links".. Is this contest running now.. :) :)

It will be better to write some articles and post it under article section which will help you to earn some decent money.

But I would like if they could make some more ways to get some points/cash here. :)

Hope they start some new contests soon like they started for writing articles which motivated many of us to write articles. :)

@ Sanjeev one contest is running where rs1000+500 are reword if you win.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

@ Sanjeev one contest is running where rs1000+500 are reword if you win.

I am not eligible to participate in that contest. May be in next contest I would be able to write articles. :)
I to have this doubt from long time.. whether weblinks posting is available. In Faq's section the information is given that weblinks submit is possible..
I to have this doubt from long time.. whether weblinks posting is available. In Faq's section the information is given that weblinks submit is possible..

Even i also thought that we can earn points/cash through submitting links but once I read on one of the discussion that its not working now a days. :blink:
Thank you said by: Rajani K

Even i also thought that we can earn points/cash through submitting links but once I read on one of the discussion that its not working now a days. :blink:

I think @Admin has to update that in FAQ's section as I have seen Weblinks there.. or else many newcomers will get confused..
The weblinks section is no longer active and has been closed down for a long time. FAQs will be updated accordingly, hopefully soon.

As of now, there is no longer point in keeping this thread open hence closing it.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.