Many people laugh at ghost stories but now there is some evidence for ghosts. Documentaries have been released on Discovery and National Geographic channels on ghosts which investigate into ghost sightings and haunted houses. Many investigators have gone exploring haunted houses with ghost detecting devices, video cameras etc and have come up with some interesting footage. Have you ever seen a ghost? do you believe in them? :blink:

Mala Jaiswar
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Many people laugh at ghost stories but now there is some evidence for ghosts. Documentaries have been released on Discovery and National Geographic channels on ghosts which investigate into ghost sightings and haunted houses. Many investigators have gone exploring haunted houses with ghost detecting devices, video cameras etc and have come up with some interesting footage. Have you ever seen a ghost? do you believe in them? :blink:

I have never got the opportunity to see ghosts. I do not even believe that there are ghosts. This is my humble opinion.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
No I have not seen any Ghost but my son is some like that. Badmash like bhoot.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
No I have never seen them but I believe on ghosts they exist. :blink:

Even those who talk that they have seen ghosts I don't know its right to believe them. :blink:
If ghost exits then also it can be seen. No ghost exists and no body gave any proof of it.

If ghost exits then also it can be seen. No ghost exists and no body gave any proof of it.

I don't know even people show proofs that they have seen ghosts but believing them is really tough. But for sure there is some super natural power which give us the feeling that they exist. :blink:

I don't know even people show proofs that they have seen ghosts but believing them is really tough. But for sure there is some super natural power which give us the feeling that they exist. :blink:

Super natural power is not ghost, it may be God.

When there can be a God than don't you think ghosts also exist?. :blink:

When there can be a God than don't you think ghosts also exist?. :blink:

I thing nothing exist. Super natural power may exist and for which our universe is moving. Still now we can not overcome nature as this is a supreme power.

Yes. I have seen them. In fact i grew amidst them. They look like humans but they are ghosts. Easy to find them from their talk and deeds
I have read many stories ans seen many documentaries where almost real life incidents have been shown,have also heard many stories in my ancestral village but unless I see and experience one and am fully convinced about the existence of ghosts I will not believe in it...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.