{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9309]}
It's true. Do you feel the same? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The fear will never come true. Technology never reaches climax. The very process of developing and using technology creates generation of intelligent and smart people.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
The fear will never come true. Technology never reaches climax. The very process of developing and using technology creates generation of intelligent and smart people.

it's true "technology creates generation of intelligent and smart people". but we can't neglect the fact that we are losing our emotions, tears and true colours of love and binding somewhere, in the midst of technology.

Meera sandhu

it's true "technology creates generation of intelligent and smart people". but we can't neglect the fact that we are losing our emotions, tears and true colours of love and binding somewhere, in the midst of technology.

Technology has give you worldwide friendship and relations in shape of social sites like Facebook and Twitter. Now People contact anywhere in world just at click of mouse. Now there is true spirit of international brotherhood (vasudhev kutumbukum). Nothing to fear.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9309]}
It's true. Do you feel the same? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:[/quote

I started feeling since a long time. We are no more under our control. We have become slaves to those gadgets made by us.
Also we are not neglecting technology rather we are more attracted to it. So, though technology is growing, but also, the people are supporting it.

Want to make each day Accountable

Technology has give you worldwide friendship and relations in shape of social sites like Facebook and Twitter. Now People contact anywhere in world just at click of mouse. Now there is true spirit of international brotherhood (vasudhev kutumbukum). Nothing to fear.

i agree with you that new technology provides better means of communication in cheap rate and less time. i cant neglect the fact that we are even able to find our old friends and relations through face book and other networking site.
but where is the limit???? :unsure: :unsure:
i think all of us, including me are spending more time in front of this idiot box instead of opening our eyes towards the true beauty of nature and even our surroundings.
if everything is kept in limit, it's fine. but now, shopping is also done through computers and internet...we have become too lazy these days :dry: :dry:

Meera sandhu
We have become smarter and not lazier. I agree that Television is idiot box. But you are very active on internet. Computer is not idiot box. Moreover, we write here only because we have seen the physical world with all beauty. By shopping on internet, you are saving streets from overcrowding and also fuel consumption. However, one should limit internet use so as to avoid tension in eyes and fatigue in hands. Some walking is also necessary. We need only maintain some balance in various activities.

Thank you said by: Rajani K
The day the technology would reach to its climax would probably be the last day of this earth. The process would never cease and as the great man foreseen it and said would be the day of idiots, because that day would be in imagination only.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
The day the technology would reach to its climax would probably the last day of this earth. The process would never cease and as the great man foresee it and said would be the day of idiots, because that day would be in imagination only.

There is noting like "Climax." Everything is relative. Nothing is absolute. It may be greater than yesterday. But not the greatest.. Tomorrow may be still higher but that's not the ultimate. What the great men said is right. That day may not be there.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
now also we are in a midst of technologies....world has seen a lot of developments in the past 50 - 60 years. many things that appeared in fiction stories are real stories now. even our kids are playing with such items.
we can't imagine where our world stands after 20 years....nothing predictable...
yet, let me make everyone remember, december 2012 is arriving.....haaaa.........hoooooooooo :silly: :silly: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.