The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
earlier everyone believed Christian calender saying world will end on 1999 december 31st, midnight.
hot talks were there.......after that everyone became silent,.
similarly, Mayan calender is going to meet the same fate.

Nowhere in Holy Bible mentioned the particular date regarding world end. People create myths which spread rapidly across the world.

Yes like any other myth, this too was created by mortals like you and I. They didn't work and this too don't work
Hope everyone is aware of Mayan Calendar which is the talk of the world. The fastest message spread across the world is as follows.

21st December 2012 is the last day of the world since there is no date after this in Mayan Calendar. But I found something related to publication of 2013 Mayan Calendar on the web
http://www.mayan-calendar.com/

Kindly let me know your view on this.

Scientists are saying that on 21 dec there is sun strom rain in the universe which effects our earth. If it is in high range this is the end of the earth.

Earth hath no end and such myths are to be brushed aside.
Hope everyone is aware of Mayan Calendar which is the talk of the world. The fastest message spread across the world is as follows.

21st December 2012 is the last day of the world since there is no date after this in Mayan Calendar. But I found something related to publication of 2013 Mayan Calendar on the web

Scientists are saying that on 21 dec there is sun strom rain in the universe which effects our earth. If it is in high range this is the end of the earth.

For everything, there is an end in this universe, there is an end. I think no exception for earth.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

For everything, there is an end in this universe, there is an end. I think no exception for earth.

There may be end but no way to forecast. Moreover, matter never ends but only transform. Earth may end in this current form but will be transformed to some other shape.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Come on guys, how much more gullible can we humans become to believe in such things??? Maybe the Mayan calender does end on 21 Dec 2012, but then isn't it logical that a new calender count starts the next day just like on on every 1st January?
There is no end otherwise those who believe in horoscopes would have known that their life ended on 21st Dec 2012! :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Come on guys, how much more gullible can we humans become to believe in such things??? Maybe the Mayan calender does end on 21 Dec 2012, but then isn't it logical that a new calender count starts the next day just like on on every 1st January?
There is no end otherwise those who believe in horoscopes would have known that their life ended on 21st Dec 2012! :laugh:

I do not believe horoscope, astrology, numerology, vastu etc. No human can predict the future of nature. No one can compete with nature.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

I do not believe horoscope, astrology, numerology, vastu etc. No human can predict the future of nature. No one can compete with nature.

Whether to believe in those things or not is your personal business. Also, to point out in this regard, it has been proven by NASA that world is not going to end, thinking something like that is utter foolishness that is further fueled by doomsayers and movies like 2012 (although I did enjoy watching it) but we must lose grip of basic facts that are proved by science.

Also cannot help but observe that you totally missed the subtle humor in my post! I get it, it was too subtle! :P

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Hahahah..see how fast we believe that world was going to come to an end? hahahah

by the way, your reply aroused a question in my mind, if they excaveted the calender ending till 2012; they must have excavated the new calender beneath it, right?

Then how come the hocus focus was made on the new one?

I am sure as you stated, NASA predicts the world may not come to an end, but what do we say about humans? they may drink heavily on that day or do some family planning (in the fear that the world might end) and if not on dec 21,2012 , i am sure on August 21,2013 will be a day to remember :p :p

Swetha Shenoy

If so, why did you secretly send me PMs with your DOB and disturbed continuously till I tell you something :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :laugh: :laugh:

Hoping, you haven't forget what I asked you first, when I came to know that you are 'Swathi/Choti' star person :evil: :evil: :evil: ?

Meera sandhu

Hahahah..see how fast we believe that world was going to come to an end? hahahah

by the way, your reply aroused a question in my mind, if they excaveted the calender ending till 2012; they must have excavated the new calender beneath it, right?

Then how come the hocus focus was made on the new one?

I am sure as you stated, NASA predicts the world may not come to an end, but what do we say about humans? they may drink heavily on that day or do some family planning (in the fear that the world might end) and if not on dec 21,2012 , i am sure on August 21,2013 will be a day to remember :p :p

haha...
10 months after december :laugh: :laugh:

swetha, do you know why Children' s day is celebrated on November 14? (it's a joke)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.