The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Come on guys, how much more gullible can we humans become to believe in such things??? Maybe the Mayan calender does end on 21 Dec 2012, but then isn't it logical that a new calender count starts the next day just like on on every 1st January?
There is no end otherwise those who believe in horoscopes would have known that their life ended on 21st Dec 2012! :laugh:

Hahahah..see how fast we believe that world was going to come to an end? hahahah

by the way, your reply aroused a question in my mind, if they excaveted the calender ending till 2012; they must have excavated the new calender beneath it, right?

Then how come the hocus focus was made on the new one?

I am sure as you stated, NASA predicts the world may not come to an end, but what do we say about humans? they may drink heavily on that day or do some family planning (in the fear that the world might end) and if not on dec 21,2012 , i am sure on August 21,2013 will be a day to remember :p :p

haha...
10 months after december :laugh: :laugh:

swetha, do you know why Children' s day is celebrated on November 14? (it's a joke)

Hey sandhya, that is exact calculation yar! same joke only!

Feb 14 - Nov 14
Dec 21 - Aug 21 :D :D :D

Swetha Shenoy
Come on guys, how much more gullible can we humans become to believe in such things??? Maybe the Mayan calender does end on 21 Dec 2012, but then isn't it logical that a new calender count starts the next day just like on on every 1st January?
There is no end otherwise those who believe in horoscopes would have known that their life ended on 21st Dec 2012! :laugh:

Hahahah..see how fast we believe that world was going to come to an end? hahahah

by the way, your reply aroused a question in my mind, if they excaveted the calender ending till 2012; they must have excavated the new calender beneath it, right?

I am sure as you stated, NASA predicts the world may not come to an end, but what do we say about humans? they may drink heavily on that day or do some family planning (in the fear that the world might end) and if not on dec 21,2012 , i am sure on August 21,2013 will be a day to remember :p :p

haha...
10 months after december :laugh: :laugh:

swetha, do you know why Children' s day is celebrated on November 14? (it's a joke)

Hey sandhya, that is exact calculation yar! same joke only!

Feb 14 - Nov 14
Dec 21 - Aug 21 :D :D :D

that's why i remembered exactly the same joke :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

He he he! That's right Swetha, people who really believe that are going to party hard that night and then suffer the consequences on August 21! Now that is what I call a real DOOMSDAY! :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

He he he! That's right Swetha, people who really believe that are going to party hard that night and then suffer the consequences on August 21! Now that is what I call a real DOOMSDAY! :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh:

Children's day will be shifted to Aug 21st... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Swetha Shenoy
Hope everyone is aware of Mayan Calendar which is the talk of the world. The fastest message spread across the world is as follows.

21st December 2012 is the last day of the world since there is no date after this in Mayan Calendar. But I found something related to publication of 2013 Mayan Calendar on the web
http://www.mayan-calendar.com/

Kindly let me know your view on this.

Scientists are saying that on 21 dec there is sun strom rain in the universe which effects our earth. If it is in high range this is the end of the earth.

Earth hath no end and such myths are to be brushed aside.

For everything, there is an end in this universe, there is an end. I think no exception for earth.

I think admin is waiting for that date to pass away- He will issue cheques for this month once that date is gone safely. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Hope everyone is aware of Mayan Calendar which is the talk of the world. The fastest message spread across the world is as follows.

21st December 2012 is the last day of the world since there is no date after this in Mayan Calendar. But I found something related to publication of 2013 Mayan Calendar on the web
http://www.mayan-calendar.com/

Kindly let me know your view on this.

Scientists are saying that on 21 dec there is sun strom rain in the universe which effects our earth. If it is in high range this is the end of the earth.

Earth hath no end and such myths are to be brushed aside.

For everything, there is an end in this universe, there is an end. I think no exception for earth.

I think admin is waiting for that date to pass away- He will issue cheques for this month once that date is gone safely. :laugh:

i need it before 20 this month :evil: :evil:
who knows '21 ho na ho' :dry: :dry: :dry:
i want to arrange a grand party :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu

Children's day will be shifted to Aug 21st... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ha ha ha! With a significantly higher surge in the population!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

Ha ha ha! With a significantly higher surge in the population!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

And we could call it BOOMSDAY LOL.... :laugh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes, that is more appropriate than Doomsday, but still an impending doom for the fathers to be!!! :evil: :laugh: :laugh:

Yes, that is more appropriate than Doomsday, but still an impending doom for the fathers to be!!! :evil: :laugh: :laugh:

LOL, that of course, he has to face the consequences ... :laugh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.