Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
you know my choice better :cheer: :cheer:
am a big hunter of money :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

so..none of the above :cheer:

There are bigger hunter than you on this site but you can take your pick. I have pinpointed my eyes on a particular job in this list. :laugh:

editing? what's that special job of yours? ;)

Editing is nowhere in this list. I am looking for bigger things. Nothing like 1-2-3 pointer ones. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

There are bigger hunter than you on this site but you can take your pick. I have pinpointed my eyes on a particular job in this list. :laugh:

Care to share a secret sunil? what would that job be, I am really curious to know...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Editing is nowhere in this list. I am looking for bigger things. Nothing like 1-2-3 pointer ones. :laugh:

Are you suppose to post some quizzes in quiz section... :whistle:

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

do your editing job first :evil: :evil: :evil:
6 articles pending :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
falling in your feet...please help yaar :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

are you competing for admisnister's post or Boddunan manager post? ;)

Meera sandhu

There are bigger hunters than you on this site but you can take your pick. I have pinpointed my eyes on a particular job in this list. :laugh:

Care to share a secret sunil? what would that job be, I am really curious to know...

Sure- go check the list- I have my eyes glued on double digit jobs. What say? :laugh:
baston1.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

do your editing job first :evil: :evil: :evil:
6 articles pending :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
falling in your feet...please help yaar :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

6 Articles !!! In that case I have to wait even more.. Let me work on another article mean while.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

There are bigger hunters than you on this site but you can take your pick. I have pinpointed my eyes on a particular job in this list. :laugh:

Sure- go check the list- I have my eyes glued on double digit jobs. What say? :laugh:

I thought so as well, sounds interesting....and good for your mind as well...I too would like to give it a hand :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

are you competing for admisnister's post or Boddunan manager post? ;)

No - there can be only one manager the post is already occupied so there is no chance for me. :(

i can't hold the suspense..tell me fast :angry: :angry: :angry:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9325]}

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.