Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Reading all these what you have mentioned above one can surely earn the points here provided they spend some time here.
I am surprised no one wants o earn 8 points while there is big scope in that section on forums. :evil:

I am sure many want to do that job but no one will want to admit it here openly!!! :evil: :laugh:

But you and me are not eligible for this one :( Do you think this would need confirmation before allotting points for this particular one?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am surprised no one wants o earn 8 points while there is big scope in that section on forums. :evil:

I am sure many want to do that job but no one will want to admit it here openly!!! :evil: :laugh:

But you and me are not eligible for this one :( Do you think this would need confirmation before allotting points for this particular one?

surely, am going to kill you :evil: :evil: if you don't reveal it right now.
let me see if I have any hope ;)

Meera sandhu

Absolutely and many times over in a day :angry: ....But who will set the precedence hopefully some senior most members lol...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Absolutely and many times over in a day :angry: ....But who will set the precedence hopefully some senior most members lol...

No way, by the time seniors would wake up matter would be already solved and settled. Early to bed and early to rise. makes your points telly great.:laugh:

Nope, no confirmation is needed! After all, it is the moderator's job to take action on reported threads. If we started reporting them and then taking action on those, it would be cheating!! :cheer:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Nope, no confirmation is needed! After all, it is the moderator's job to take action on reported threads. If we started reporting them and then taking action on those, it would be cheating!! :cheer:

I think only super moderators are out of it, juniors can keep a close vigil !! :laugh:

Which section Sunil and Kalyani :evil: ? I am fond of forums and almost all the section in list... article writing is a hectic task for me. :P

Rajani, the activity in question is Reporting spam in forums which will earn the reporter 8 points!! ;)

Thank you said by: Rajani K

surely, am going to kill you :evil: :evil: if you don't reveal it right now.
let me see if I have any hope ;)

Come on Sandhya, its so obvious!!! 8 points are slotted for Reporting spam on forums!! That is what we are talking about! :P

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

I think only super moderators are out of it, juniors can keep a close vigil !! :laugh:

He he he! I am sure you would like that!! but even Junior moderators are nevertheless moderators so, tough luck!! :P

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.