Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am surprised no one wants o earn 8 points while there is big scope in that section on forums. :evil:

I am sure many want to do that job but no one will want to admit it here openly!!! :evil: :laugh:

Which section Sunil and Kalyani :evil: ? I am fond of forums and almost all the section in list... article writing is a hectic task for me. :P

Rajani, the activity in question is Reporting spam in forums which will earn the reporter 8 points!! ;)

I hope Rajini does not take the big opportunity right here. She is looking for some points badly/eagerly. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am surprised no one wants o earn 8 points while there is big scope in that section on forums. :evil:

I am sure many want to do that job but no one will want to admit it here openly!!! :evil: :laugh:

Which section Sunil and Kalyani :evil: ? I am fond of forums and almost all the section in list... article writing is a hectic task for me. :P

Rajani, the activity in question is Reporting spam in forums which will earn the reporter 8 points!! ;)

I hope Rajini does not take the big opportunity right here. She is looking for some points badly/eagerly. :laugh:

Don't worry about Rajani, she will never misuse any feature even if she is falling short of points! She is a great gal!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Rajani K

But you and me are not eligible for this one :( Do you think this would need confirmation before allotting points for this particular one?

surely, am going to kill you :evil: :evil: if you don't reveal it right now.
let me see if I have any hope ;)

Come on Sandhya, its so obvious!!! 8 points are slotted for Reporting spam on forums!! That is what we are talking about! :P

now only I got it :silly: :silly:
1 hour before, i reported for starting exactly the same thread. ask Ceemji if am right ;)
give me 8 points now itself :cheer: :cheer: :P :P :P

Meera sandhu

Sure Sunil if I see some spam post as boddunan desperately need a helper now.. points are just one reason.

Thanks kalyani for trusting me you know that as I visit the site very less for me such task is difficult to do. :)
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Sure Sunil if I see some spam post as boddunan desperately need a helper now.. points are just one reason.

Thanks kalyani for trusting me you know that as I visit the site very less for me such task is difficult to do. :)

@Rajni- reporting a spam post is not a bad idea. If you get 8 points for keeping site clean what better than that. there is nothing wrong in that.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

@Rajni- reporting a spam post is not a bad idea. If you get 8 points for keeping site clean what better than that. there is nothing wrong in that.

Yes that is right it is good task and advantageous for this site. I will report whenever I see any spam for sure.. That's what I said in my previous comment that almost all features listed by you are interesting.
But very recently I saw the article on new point system written by admin there I saw the point is strike off that means now they have changed it and not awarding points to report a spasm response. :blink:
But very recently I saw the article on new point system written by admin there I saw the point is strike off that means now they have changed it and not awarding points to report a spasm response. :blink:

This thread briefly explains about all the section of this community. I hope after looking into this thread, members will try to rock in other sections too.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

This thread briefly explains about all the section of this community. I hope after looking into this thread, members will try to rock in other sections too.

Yes Robert, Most of us started to participate in other sections. We can see our answers are getting rated in the answers section which was not considered previously.

I think its an healthy growth. Let us Rock.

Yes Robert, Most of us started to participate in other sections. We can see our answers are getting rated in the answers section which was not considered previously.

I think its an healthy growth. Let us Rock.

Of course Arun. For every up for the answer you get 3 points and for down -2. Similarly Receiving Thank You gives you 2 points and giving Thank you gives you 1 point.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.