Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I thought that this state was the safest in the country, what went wrong? there are many such incidents like this in Kerala these days :ohmy:

Mala Jaiswar
Actually girls are raped by their relatives at homes. In many cases, innocent immature girls don't have any idea about love relationships. Relatives spoils them. I have read many years back that a 16 year old girl had physical relationship with a 50 year old man in her family. Her parents were unaware of this truth. She says that she was in love.
Friends, girl may be immature but the man was matured enough to know this was wrong. She was like daughter. Truth is very ugly.
Many girls willing sleep with her step father or uncle or cousin.

That is why i insist on training men on moral ethics of being with a woman rather than training woman in martial arts

a wonderful thought. really great :)

Meera sandhu
I thought that this state was the safest in the country, what went wrong? there are many such incidents like this in Kerala these days :ohmy:

Kerala is free of gun shots and riots, yet it is not free from such crimes :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
No sometimes they are facing more problems in homes. All should learn Martial Arts for protecting themself from others.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Actually girls are raped by their relatives at homes. In many cases, innocent immature girls don't have any idea about love relationships. Relatives spoils them. I have read many years back that a 16 year old girl had physical relationship with a 50 year old man in her family. Her parents were unaware of this truth. She says that she was in love.
Friends, girl may be immature but the man was matured enough to know this was wrong. She was like daughter. Truth is very ugly.

That is why i insist on training men on moral ethics of being with a woman rather than training woman in martial arts

I taught my girls how to kick a person side ways who stands by her side and tease her in a crowded bus. Where the training starts? It starts from your very home. I also taught my girls how to shriek and create commotion, with the slightest trace of eve teasing. We should help and educate our own children. Don't wait for a training.

I taught my girls how to kick a person side ways who stands by her side and tease her in a crowded bus. Where the training starts? It starts from your very home. I also taught my girls how to shriek and create commotion, with the slightest trace of eve teasing. We should help and educate our own children. Don't wait for a training.

most important is that girls should feel that courage inside their mind to fight evil :evil: :evil:

let me quote one simple example...
it happened years back when I was studying in PDC.
We studied in a mixed college and nearby, an ITA is also there. Boys are full loose :angry: . They used to tease girls in buses, PDC girls are their target.
Inside every bus, girls had to face a lot of miseries, boys of our college were also not good....
If she is not able to get inside a seat, her life is a hell she reaches college..almost 15-20 minutes.

one day, one girl of my class somehow get clustered by a group of ITA boys. I somehow, got a safe place. She was not my friend, but my class mate.
Boys began to tease her. Their hands were flowing through her body. she was just standing without responding, her face grew dark.....almost in a crying stage.
Many degree sisters were there. yet, they didn't respond. i was really surprised. they were standing as if it's a daily routine. :evil: :evil:
after sometime, I couldn't withstand it. Friends, I was not a bold girl that time...just stepped to college, a shy village girl.
yet I responded.....I said, "why are you not responding? attack . No need to keep quiet".
Both the girl and 'respected' sisters were surprised hearing this. I was also still for a moment, "Have I quoted something wrong?" :blink:
suddenly I could see some hands coming near me.....but I was in a safe place, "Not reachable" :laugh: :laugh:
I just stared at them once(It was acting...am not that much bold :laugh: ) . It was enough.

so, girls should be able to respond. otherwise, it's going to continue in the same way as before :whistle: :whistle:

Meera sandhu

That is very thoughtful of you! How i wish daughters have fathers like you to teach them self sustenance...

well my parents just left me alone coz my mother was depression patient (even now) and my father does a lot of samaj seva works while my sister is a workaholic...so no one taught me self defense and most of the time i was confined in my room with my books and piano. when i was diagnosied with retinisis pigmentosa with ushers syndrome, i socialized very very less and my parents did not support me and just scolded me saying its my karma ....anyways...hats off to you!

Swetha Shenoy

most important is that girls should feel that courage inside their mind to fight evil :evil: :evil:

let me quote one simple example...
it happened years back when I was studying in PDC.
We studied in a mixed college and nearby, an ITA is also there. Boys are full loose :angry: . They used to tease girls in buses, PDC girls are their target.
Inside every bus, girls had to face a lot of miseries, boys of our college were also not good....
If she is not able to get inside a seat, her life is a hell she reaches college..almost 15-20 minutes.

one day, one girl of my class somehow get clustered by a group of ITA boys. I somehow, got a safe place. She was not my friend, but my class mate.
Boys began to tease her. Their hands were flowing through her body. she was just standing without responding, her face grew dark.....almost in a crying stage.
Many degree sisters were there. yet, they didn't respond. i was really surprised. they were standing as if it's a daily routine. :evil: :evil:
after sometime, I couldn't withstand it. Friends, I was not a bold girl that time...just stepped to college, a shy village girl.
yet I responded.....I said, "why are you not responding? attack . No need to keep quiet".
Both the girl and 'respected' sisters were surprised hearing this. I was also still for a moment, "Have I quoted something wrong?" :blink:
suddenly I could see some hands coming near me.....but I was in a safe place, "Not reachable" :laugh: :laugh:
I just stared at them once(It was acting...am not that much bold :laugh: ) . It was enough.

so, girls should be able to respond. otherwise, it's going to continue in the same way as before :whistle: :whistle:

Oh Sandhya.....what a scary incidence you narrated

I hope next day was better for you or did you scurry away like old ? eh

Swetha Shenoy

That is very thoughtful of you! How i wish daughters have fathers like you to teach them self sustenance...

well my parents just left me alone coz my mother was depression patient (even now) and my father does a lot of samaj seva works while my sister is a workaholic...so no one taught me self defense and most of the time i was confined in my room with my books and piano. when i was diagnosied with retinisis pigmentosa with ushers syndrome, i socialized very very less and my parents did not support me and just scolded me saying its my karma ....anyways...hats off to you!

why are you feeling sad?
mein hoon naa :)
just cheer yaar....

Meera sandhu
This is disgusting. No where a kid is safe if she is not with her parents. :evil:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.