The topic is locked.
Even the giant leaps of technology and incredible power of the net can never rob the pride of place of the BOOKS. Books will remain as books

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9416]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
it's really a nice quote shared. The image is really amazing

Meera sandhu
Even the giant leaps of technology and incredible power of the net can never rob the pride of place of the BOOKS. Books will remain as books

I like this quote much. But not the picture. Even though you can get any information on net, The pleasure the books give is unimaginable.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
it's really a nice quote shared. The image is really amazing

Only for this single reason, I have become a Book Addict.
No food chalega
No Book nahin chalega

Nice quote,no matter what future inventions we have , books will always have special place for those who love reading.I for one never like to read e books nor from a kindle unless there is no other go like while traveling..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Even I do not like the picture, maybe because we never put our feet on books as they are considered respectful. :dry: The quote though has a deeper meaning than what is shown in the picture.

Live in the present :)

I like this quote much. But not the picture. Even though you can get any information on net, The pleasure the books give is unimaginable.

i never touch even a sheet of paper with my feet. never burn it too because I see Goddess sarawathy in paper. I respect books. But I loved the concept :)

Meera sandhu

i never touch even a sheet of paper with my feet. never burn it too because I see Goddess sarawathy in paper. I respect books. But I loved the concept :)

Yeah the concept is nice no doubt! Books will never loose the charm as long as there are book lovers in the world. Like me! :)

Even I do not like the picture, maybe because we never put our feet on books as they are considered respectful. :dry: The quote though has a deeper meaning than what is shown in the picture.

I liked he concept and the visual. Stepping over the books indicate to what extent BOOKS can be handy to reach out the heights. Now think, how many floppies you need to reach out the same height as a book can take you up.Because of this visual i posted this thread. A brilliant matching of copy and the visual

What's your reason for not liking the visual?

I liked he concept and the visual. Stepping over the books indicate to what extent BOOKS can be handy to reach out the heights. Now think, how many floppies you need to reach out the same height as a book can take you up.Because of this visual i posted this thread. A brilliant matching of copy and the visual

Yeah I did get the meaning and that was just a first thought after the look at the picture and nothing else. The image and the text have a meaning.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.