Why do girls after marriage stop thinking about themselves and about their carrier after marriage ? I have seen many girls who are ambitious before marriage become dumb like, and stop thinking for themselves and live for others ?

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Why do girls after marriage stop thinking about themselves and about their carrier after marriage ? I have seen many girls who are ambitious before marriage become dumb like, and stop thinking for themselves and live for others ?

There are exceptions too. Not all girls become dumb after marriage

Some girls are unable to manage their Career and their own house.

Want to make each day Accountable

There are many reasons behind this dumb. It may be due to family responsibilities or due to the behavior of mother in law or lost interest in career or habituated to homely life and many more

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

First of all please correct the spelling of career it is written as carrier... :)

I agree with you Fazelath that most of the girl act dumb after getting married. I think they feel secure as husband earns money and they may or may not need earnings. But not all girls think like that as in today's world income is essential to satisfy daily needs. So, girls are wise now and do anything for successful career.

Carrier! Here I stop thinking seriously and think over it again with utmost seriousness!! :S :S :S :S :S

Carrier! Here I stop thinking seriously and think over it again with utmost seriousness!! :S :S :S :S :S

hahaha :laugh: :laugh:
baby carrier :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

I have seen many people using carriers here itself

I didn't noticed this word in starting of this thread.
This is really funny to read.

Want to make each day Accountable

I didn't noticed this word in starting of this thread.
This is really funny to read.

Besides carrier thee are plethora of words which are being used in a wrong way and they are being unnoticed. Only a serious reader notices.

It's true, after marriage girls give preference to their family and bury their dreams very often. Yet I feel, things have changed a lot if we take a statistics of past 10-20 years. Now boys are opting for career oriented girls most :unsure: :unsure:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.