Congress won in voting on this issue. But what is realty of FDI in retail sector. It is news in paper that farmers are getting only Rs 3 for one kg of baby corn to whom wall mart is selling at 100Rs per kg. Who will earn in future with FDI in retail sector and who will be looser?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think it is decided and may be the rule is 70% of the product, wallmart has to buy from india. So, i think that farmer will get more amount from wallmart when they will buy from farmers.
Also, there are less cold storage in india,as a result lots vegetables and grains are spoiled and farmer have to take the loss. So wallmart will make new storage houses and this will be helpful to farmers.

There are various things under FDI in retail. I hope to get good answers from experts here.

Want to make each day Accountable

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
:(Wall Mart is buying from farmers, what you like to say about gap Rs3---------
Rs100.
I think it is decided and may be the rule is 70% of the product, wallmart has to buy from india. So, i think that farmer will get more amount from wallmart when they will buy from farmers.
Also, there are less cold storage in india,as a result lots vegetables and grains are spoiled and farmer have to take the loss. So wallmart will make new storage houses and this will be helpful to farmers.

There are various things under FDI in retail. I hope to get good answers from experts here.
:(Wall Mart is buying from farmers, what you like to say about gap Rs3---------
Rs100.

I don't think this gap is correct. Otherwsie, farmer won't sell them. I don't agree.
See, sometime farmers grow so much amount of vegetables, that they don't have space to store them and vegetables are rotten. So, now farmer could sell those vegetables to wallmart.
Anil, i think statistic not correct.

Farmers would know their value while a corporate war would begin to acquire food items directly. They should get a better price now.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Congress won in voting on this issue. But what is realty of FDI in retail sector. It is news in paper that farmers are getting only Rs 3 for one kg of baby corn to whom wall mart is selling at 100Rs per kg. Who will earn in future with FDI in retail sector and who will be looser?

These are just rumors and simply cannot be believed because the figures are exaggerated ten fold and it is still not a reality. So, we have to see what would happen when it is a reality ...by the way our own government is not doing any better job in paying farmers when they buy goods from them at co operative stores, so let us hope that Walmart does a better job of paying the farmers..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

There is some news coming about Lobing in FDI which is done by Walmart. I am not able to understand what is the meaning of lobing. Can anyone explain this?

There is some news coming about Lobing in FDI which is done by Walmart. I am not able to understand what is the meaning of lobing. Can anyone explain this?

I think its lobbying. Lobbying means using personal links and using unofficial ways to get what they want. Its a general practice in India and abroad.

I think its lobbying. Lobbying means using personal links and using unofficial ways to get what they want. Its a general practice in India and abroad.

But i heard that lobbying is not there in india. In America, Walmart is using since 4 years and a raw estimate declared is 125 Crores is used by Walmart in india as a Lobbying.

I think nothing is beneficial to general public. Now in many malls nothing is cheap rather than of market. It i costly than normal market.
So It is not garranted that it will be beneficial.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I think nothing is beneficial to general public. Now in many malls nothing is cheap rather than of market. It i costly than normal market.
So It is not garranted that it will be beneficial.

As usha mam said, we will know it is beneficial or not, when Wallmart will open their stores.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.