Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think nothing is beneficial to general public. Now in many malls nothing is cheap rather than of market. It i costly than normal market.
So It is not garranted that it will be beneficial.

As usha mam said, we will know it is beneficial or not, when Wallmart will open their stores.

It will be more costly as we have seen in Big Bazar or Junction mall.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I think nothing is beneficial to general public. Now in many malls nothing is cheap rather than of market. It i costly than normal market.

As usha mam said, we will know it is beneficial or not, when Wallmart will open their stores.

That's right. In India Our laws and acts will change their hues and colours when they come to the stage of implementation.
Now many middle men are eating the cream and due to FDI the big investors will eat it. Where we are, we will be there.

Now many middle men are eating the cream and due to FDI the big investors will eat it. Where we are, we will be there.

didn't got you Ram.

Want to make each day Accountable

I want to say that now many agents are between farmer and consumer.If Big investors enters then they will take the total profit. What will be our benefit?

Congress won in voting on this issue. But what is realty of FDI in retail sector. It is news in paper that farmers are getting only Rs 3 for one kg of baby corn to whom wall mart is selling at 100Rs per kg. Who will earn in future with FDI in retail sector and who will be looser?

I hope Direct FDI in retail Sector is inevitable at present. But We should think about the areas where it can be applied and where it shouldn't be.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
I want to say that now many agents are between farmer and consumer.If Big investors enters then they will take the total profit. What will be our benefit?

No, i think farmers would be able to sell directly to wallmart. No, role of agents now.

Want to make each day Accountable

Some farmers will be benefited and they will get exact value of crops. They may get some loan from that investors.

That's right. In India Our laws and acts will change their hues and colours when they come to the stage of implementation.

Very true ! There is many a slip between the cup and the lip....We may have to wait for a few years after it is implemented to see the difference it makes to our economy...however, let us hope for the best and pray that the politicians and law makers have not completely sold themselves out...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

B) This statics is based on a news in news papers. Farmers grow baby corn after agreement with wall mart. Agreement is Rs8 per kg, but after grading and transportation farmers is getting this amount only.
:(Wall Mart is buying from farmers, what you like to say about gap Rs3---------
Rs100.
I think it is decided and may be the rule is 70% of the product, wallmart has to buy from india. So, i think that farmer will get more amount from wallmart when they will buy from farmers.
Also, there are less cold storage in india,as a result lots vegetables and grains are spoiled and farmer have to take the loss. So wallmart will make new storage houses and this will be helpful to farmers.

There are various things under FDI in retail. I hope to get good answers from experts here.

I don't think this gap is correct. Otherwsie, farmer won't sell them. I don't agree.
See, sometime farmers grow so much amount of vegetables, that they don't have space to store them and vegetables are rotten. So, now farmer could sell those vegetables to wallmart.
Anil, i think statistic not correct.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.