The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Very very happy birthday to Rajnikanth! No doubt he is so special that he got to celebrate his birthday on the last of its kind date of the century.

Live in the present :)
12+12+12 = 36 yrs in film industry and reverse it, 63 its his age!

Happy Birthday to the only actor who did not die on screen! haha! you are forever alive!

Swetha Shenoy
how many of you know.....today is yuvraj's, Sharat Pawar's and K.Sreekanth's birthday too

Meera sandhu

Happy Birthday to the only actor who did not die on screen! haha! you are forever alive!

do you know teh story behind superhit dalapathi.....it starred two megastars...Rajani and Mammootty.
In the original story, Rajanikanth dies in the end. when the movie was released so, people burnt theatres :blink: :silly: :silly: :silly:
later, the climax was re-shoot showing Mammooty dies. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I think, in the Hindi dubbed version Rajni dies.. :unsure:
can anyone clear my doubt?

Meera sandhu
Very Happy returns of the day, Rajinikanthji. Triple 12 is a rare day. This is very special for him. Have lots of fun and joy.
Rajini Sir,

I wish many may happy returns of the day.
Rajini Sir,

I wish many may happy returns of the day.

Hi Dhruba Bhowmik, Warm Welcome to Boddunan Community! Yesterday Sivaji 3D Movie was released. Are you willing to watch it?

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

do you know teh story behind superhit dalapathi.....it starred two megastars...Rajani and Mammootty.
In the original story, Rajanikanth dies in the end. when the movie was released so, people burnt theatres :blink: :silly: :silly: :silly:
later, the climax was re-shoot showing Mammooty dies. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I think, in the Hindi dubbed version Rajni dies.. :unsure:
can anyone clear my doubt?

No yar in hindi Thalapati Rajni kills the villan and surrenders to police

hahah yes, i too heard that because they killed rajani the people burnt theatres hhahahha how silly!!!!!!!!

Swetha Shenoy
I wish i was in chennai now. the Hindu has released a 100 page paper on Rajani for rs 150

I wish i could go to chennai and buy it! but alas!

Swetha Shenoy
yesterday a kid was born with 12 fingers, somewhere in Kollam.
also, it was a pre-mature birth......so, it's getting wide attention here

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.