The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
All Tamil television channels were broadcasting Rajinikanth's movies and special programmes on Super Star Rajinikanth,

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
yesterday a kid was born with 12 fingers, somewhere in Kollam.
also, it was a pre-mature birth......so, it's getting wide attention here

It is very unusual thing indeed. We should wish the baby to be OK without any other problems.
I too wish Rajinikanth Happy birthday and healthy life. He indeed looks very simple even after being so much successful in film industry. I heard that after the flop of his film "BABA" he paid all the money back to the producers and distributors from his own account.. Have you heard of any other film star doing such things?
I too wish Rajinikanth Happy birthday and healthy life. He indeed looks very simple even after being so much successful in film industry. I heard that after the flop of his film "BABA" he paid all the money back to the producers and distributors from his own account.. Have you heard of any other film star doing such things?

our yesterday star Prem Nazir ...if a movie flops, he does his next movie for the same film producer free :)
he is known as evergreen hero of Malayalam(nithya haritha nayakan), who holds the Guinness record of 110 movies with his co-star Sheela (the jodi who acted max. movies together)

Meera sandhu

our yesterday star Prem Nazir ...if a movie flops, he does his next movie for the same film producer free :)
he is known as evergreen hero of Malayalam(nithya haritha nayakan), who holds the Guinness record of 110 movies with his co-star Sheela (the jodi who acted max. movies together)

Good record!!! I however feel that no one can wholeheartedly give all the amount back as Rajinikanth did. Bu acting free there is no loss or no profit but paying all the investment cost is really rare to see.

Good record!!! I however feel that no one can wholeheartedly give all the amount back as Rajinikanth did. Bu acting free there is no loss or no profit but paying all the investment cost is really rare to see.

Rajinikanth gave a speech at the meeting held at YWCA Grounds, Nandanam, Chennai yesterday. he clearly mentioned that he won't involve in politics.

Rajinikanth gave a speech at the meeting held at YWCA Grounds, Nandanam, Chennai yesterday. he clearly mentioned that he won't involve in politics.

good.
why should he lose his good image?

Meera sandhu
I think it would be good if we try to know a little about life of Rajinikanth (Super Star). Here comes few information about Super Star.

In 1975, Rajinikanth began his career in cinema through the tamil movie 'Apoorva Raagangal' (directed by Balachandar) in a small role.

Thanks friends, we shall express our wishes for this superstar in coming years, this thread is closed for discussion with a big thank you to all who participated.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.