Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sunil Gvaskar was not famous for oneday ,he was a completely test batsman and also made only test records.

Yes he was famous as a test cricket player so he should not speak about ODI players. :woohoo:

Format may be different. But a good player like gavaskar can talk of all versions of Cricket

He can but should not comment like he did. Every player has his time may be they will all prove it that they deserved to win WC. :)

Gavaskar was always an acidic critic
B) I am agree with you, Sachin gave enough to cricket and he also get enough.
I think now time has come for Sachin to give little liberty to the selectors by announcing his Retirement. We can't say that he is good batsman, when sachin get out like this.

Time for sachin has come to say goodbye to Cricket. He has given enough reason to think a replacement for him to selectors.
B) Moreover Indians cricketers are proudy,
Sunil Gavaskar opines so.

He further added, "After the success of 2011 World Cup, the attitude of some of the players became too casual. They started behaving as if the nation owes it to them for winning World Cup which is less than acceptable,"
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/series-tournament/england-in-india-2012/top-stories/Some-Indian-players-have-become-casual-after-World-Cup-success-Gavaskar/articleshow/17616534.cms?
England is 130/3 at end of fourth day and this match is going to a draw. So India will loose in2-1.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
England is 130/3 at end of fourth day and this match is going to a draw. So India will loose in2-1.

No. I think the lead is of 165 runs. India has to do something very magical to take this match. You never know what can happen on Day-5.
I also think that England has taken the match from us, but Magic can happen.

I want to think positive and also want Indian cricket team to win this match.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.