B) Mode CM of Gujral claims that government of India is preparing for transfer of sir creek are of Gujrat to Pakistan. Is it possible?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Apparently in august/September when Manmohan Singh had visited Tehran and met Zardari there, the issue was discussed and on coming back had commented that they could do away with the Sir creek issue, of course it was a vague remark , which has now been taken advantage of by Modi...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The way statement issued during election periods, this is hard to believe that we are listening to statesmen but they sound like sellers in vegetable market who trying to make their rotten stuff cross all limits. Even vegetable sellers have some ethics while competing but our politicians go far below their standards. Leg pulling is one point program of our politicians, public is left far behind in their agenda .

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

B) Yes in these politicians have only point agenda i.e political power.
The way statement issued during election periods, this is hard to believe that we are listening to statesmen but they sound like sellers in vegetable market who trying to make their rotten stuff cross all limits. Even vegetable sellers have some ethics while competing but our politicians go far below their standards. Leg pulling is one point program of our politicians, public is left far behind in their agenda .
B) Politicians have not control on their tongue. They don't know what they are speaking.
Apparently in august/September when Manmohan Singh had visited Tehran and met Zardari there, the issue was discussed and on coming back had commented that they could do away with the Sir creek issue, of course it was a vague remark , which has now been taken advantage of by Modi...
B) Politicians have not control on their tongue. They don't know what they are speaking.

I have serious doubts as to whether any Indian politician would part with anything when it comes to Pakistan, so this may be an issue that has simply been dragged in by Modi as an election issue !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I have serious doubts as to whether any Indian politician would part with anything when it comes to Pakistan, so this may be an issue that has simply been dragged in by Modi as an election issue !

Nothing to blame Modi only as he has to counter those dog fights started against him in the name of secularism.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

:) I am agree with you Sunil we must not blame modi.

Nothing to blame Modi only as he has to counter those dog fights started against him in the name of secularism.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.