The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sheila Dixit has stated that her statement has been distorted. Rs. 600/- is a subsidy. A subsidy never reimburses the full cost. This is just a concession and not full fledged reimbursement of actual expenses. There is a limit beyond which government cannot help by giving subsidy. Subsidy also is ultimately finance from taxes. The poor for whom subsidy is meant have definitely a lower living standard. Low subsidy is better than no subsidy. The poor have also some income of their own and are not totally penniless. The subsidy will give them some relief and not totally meet all their expenses.

then the case is altogether different from what we have been hearing or discussing. But the way it was on TV and was presented it appeared like that.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I don't know about the statement but of course Rs 600 may be enough for her as all her other expenses may be taken care of by the government. :woohoo:
B) Is it possible, these only for the public not for VVV.....IP
Yes I think he made a joke. Let her allotted rs 600 for a month and should realize the reality.
B) Yes lot a person awating for paying for her.
I don't know about the statement but of course Rs 600 may be enough for her as all her other expenses may be taken care of by the government. :woohoo:
B) It is habit of every politicians after statement that our statement is distorted.
Sheila Dixit has stated that her statement has been distorted. Rs. 600/- is a subsidy. A subsidy never reimburses the full cost. This is just a concession and not full fledged reimbursement of actual expenses. There is a limit beyond which government cannot help by giving subsidy. Subsidy also is ultimately finance from taxes. The poor for whom subsidy is meant have definitely a lower living standard. Low subsidy is better than no subsidy. The poor have also some income of their own and are not totally penniless. The subsidy will give them some relief and not totally meet all their expenses.

then the case is altogether different from what we have been hearing or discussing. But the way it was on TV and was presented it appeared like that.
Thank you said by: Mary
Rs 600 is enough for a family of five members for one day not a month. If you are highly economic, and no rent it is sufficient for a couple of days.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

Do you think entire press committed a mistake in understanding Shiela Dixit? I have my own doubts. It's the habit of the politicians to attribute their baseless statements to the press
B) CM of Delhi said that Rs. 600 is enough for a family of five members for a month. I think she is joking. Indeed expenses of these VIP on drinking water, they don't like to drink water which is supplied by water supply undertaking, they used mineral water, is more than 600Rs per day.

well, it is really amazing that she didnt say it as "year" may be that could be a mistake?

and they will eat what? diary milk shots?

Swetha Shenoy
Rs. 600 for a month for 5 members in a family is not possible even 10 years back. Presently price is so high, Rs. 600 for a day may become less for 5 members in a family to live in.
B) CM of Delhi said that Rs. 600 is enough for a family of five members for a month. I think she is joking. Indeed expenses of these VIP on drinking water, they don't like to drink water which is supplied by water supply undertaking, they used mineral water, is more than 600Rs per day.

well, it is really amazing that she didnt say it as "year" may be that could be a mistake?

and they will eat what? diary milk shots?

600 rs a year then they can eat morning 1 coffee bite chocholate =50 paise afternoon 1 coffee bite

night 1 coffee bite.

1.50X 365

=547.50

They can still save 53 rupees. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.