Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes I am some agree with you we must be first citizen of country. I wrote that meeting of basic needs are important than any religion and people of Gujrat proved it. I am agreed that in our country only Hindu who worship Rama and Krishna and other god and godess are religious.
I dont think that Modi is any less o any more secular than other politicians..they all have their own agenda and do what suits them best, however Modi does not pretend to be something he is not, if a muslim can be religious and a chrisian can be religious why not a Hindu? In India only Hindus are expected to be secular and not show that they too are religious ,according to the secularism preached by the politicians, hindus are supposed hate anything that is religious...meaning hate their own religion, what kind of a secularism is that ? I feel that Religion should be ;left at home behind closed doors and when we come out we are all just people and citizens of a country..
:) Yes modi's policy is much helpful in generating employment and meeting basic needs for all peoples of Gujrat what ever is the religion.
I was sure that Modi would again do it. He did lot of things in Gujarat for which he got the votes of people. :)
B) My views are different from you on this matter, in this country only person who worship hindu gods are communal and fascist.
Performance as well as absence of any viable alternative leadership helped Modi get repeated success.

Well Said GulshanJi. But it would be appreciated if secularism is also considered by him because India is a well known country for secularism.

We cannot expect Modi or his party, BJP to adhere to the thought of secularism. They are what they are. They are aligned to RSS. RSS and allied organizations are definitely communal and fascist. The secularists must work to defeat such forces. Success of the saffron block in certain regions should not dampen the spirit of anti communal forces.
I dont think that Modi is any less o any more secular than other politicians..they all have their own agenda and do what suits them best, however Modi does not pretend to be something he is not, if a muslim can be religious and a chrisian can be religious why not a Hindu? In India only Hindus are expected to be secular and not show that they too are religious ,according to the secularism preached by the politicians, hindus are supposed hate anything that is religious...meaning hate their own religion, what kind of a secularism is that ? I feel that Religion should be ;left at home behind closed doors and when we come out we are all just people and citizens of a country..

Modi is not so relevant as the saffron brigade controlled by Rashtriya Sewak Sangh. You only need to see what the ideology of saffron brigade consists of. Anyone who has read 'We-our nationhood defined' by RSS leaders Guru Golwalkar and similar views by others can understand how dangerous they are. They are a fascist and communal group. We need understand them and take care.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

If secularism is not considered by modi that why voter other than hindu cast in favour of him.
Performance as well as absence of any viable alternative leadership helped Modi get repeated success.

Well Said GulshanJi. But it would be appreciated if secularism is also considered by him because India is a well known country for secularism.

Modi is not so relevant as the saffron brigade controlled by Rashtriya Sewak Sangh. You only need to see what the ideology of saffron brigade consists of. Anyone who has read 'We-our nationhood defined' by RSS leaders Guru Golwalkar and similar views by others can understand how dangerous they are. They are a fascist and communal group. We need understand them and take care.

Of course Fascism , communalism and extremism practiced by any religion is dangerous and should be condemned outright !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I think this was expected since there was no one equal to him in stature or performance in Gujarat... Modi has been good for Guajrat and today Gujarat is supposed to be the number one state where all round growth is concerned

Modi's success has several implications for politics in India. His worst detractors have not made any headway in exposing his soft underbelly that is his lack of secular credentials and authoritarian style. On the positive side his strong performance as an administrator and relative corruption-free image clearly helped to win the day.

I personally feel that time has come for three main political parties in India, namely Congress, BJP and Communist parties to seriously consider these important things to emerge stronger and function more effectively in our political system. For Congress it is absolutely imperative to search for an able leader looking beyond Gandhi stable, thus freeing itself from the clutches of mediocre leaders. For BJP, it must reinvent itself by completely ditching its communal agenda, divisive politics, seeking votes in the name of Hindutva and religion. For Communist parties, the leader must accept the fact that Stalin is dead and gone and ditch whatever Stalinism stands to evolve the right democratic ethos to be relevant in Indian politics.
Could you please anyone let me know whether modi sworn in today or tomorrow as planned earlier?

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.