The topic is locked.
For those of you who have not heard of "Micro Jobs (also known as "micro contracting"), the term may sound a little strange. Basically, micro jobs can be defined as a form of commerce that usually involves the sale of a product or service at a fixed cost and for a relatively small amount of money.

Some people may disagree, but I would define the maximum amount of money being transferred as part of a micro job at around $50. Some may say that is a little high, some may say a little low, but in general it is somewhere around that price point. For the sake of this article, we also define micro jobs as work that is being initiated and delivered over the web.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hello Aslam, welcome to boddunan. For your information, you are not allowed to advertise any other earning sites, so I have removed the links. Please do not insert any such links in your discussion again.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Nice information about micro jobs. I have never heard about it earlier and is these jobs freelance jobs or full time.
Nice information about micro jobs. I have never heard about it earlier and is these jobs freelance jobs or full time.

The web is full of such micro job sites who promise a world but fail to pay while you reach your payout. Most sites do not find Indians eligible or they would disallow you on other grounds although a few genuine sites are there but have to be tech savvy to come good to their expectations. Most sites offer 1-2-3-5 cents jobs apart a few.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Rajani K
these are freelance type...
Now only heard about the term micro jobs. Aslam welcome to the boddunan family.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Hi I am not an active earner from online sites but I guess there are plenty of sites which can get you money by asking you to complete short assignments/job. The thing is you need to be skilled and can always search for jobs on those sites you are specialized in. :)

There are some genuine micro jobs and I guess being tech geek, you could do them well! But you have to do a bit of research before starting work because most are fake!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

There are some genuine micro jobs and I guess being tech geek, you could do them well! But you have to do a bit of research before starting work because most are fake!

Yes its not easy to find out if the jobs are fake or genuine but I feel we can rely on some sites as I have heard from many people they are legit and pays to the member once they complete the tasks. :blink:

Yes that's the problem with these type of jobs.. we have bidding sites where the site ensures us payment if we do the job but these type of sites don't ensure anything... :(

Yes its not easy to find out if the jobs are fake or genuine but I feel we can rely on some sites as I have heard from many people they are legit and pays to the member once they complete the tasks. :blink:

For earning some peanuts there are lots of genuine sites where anyone can participate.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.