If I deposit cash in my Bank Account in Trivandrum, can I withdraw it in Delhi? Can I access my account and withdraw/deposit cash at any location in India? :huh:

Mala Jaiswar
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If the bank is core banking facilated then it is possible in any branch in India.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
If I deposit cash in my Bank Account in Trivandrum, can I withdraw it in Delhi? Can I access my account and withdraw/deposit cash at any location in India? :huh:

Yes. You can. Almost all the banks have introduced core banking facility. However you will be charged little for transactions carried out in the branches except home branch.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
If you have a ATM card you can withdraw any where or even if you do not have you can withdraw it through online transfer or a cheque of that bank in Trivendrum to your local bank.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes you can deposit cash in branches and with draw any where in india.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yes, surely you can do it from all the other branches. Withdraw and deposit both possible. :)

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Private banks dont even charge to conduct any banking business in any of their branches across India.Because the account is held by the head office although you might be attached to one particular branch where you opened your account. The only service for which you have to pay for is to get new cheque leaves ( a temporary one with five leaves ) for which you have to pay at other branches other than where you have your account...However nationalised banks are a little more stringent and do charge for all outside branch services from what I know !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Private banks dont even charge to conduct any banking business in any of their branches across India.Because the account is held by the head office although you might be attached to one particular branch where you opened your account. The only service for which you have to pay for is to get new cheque leaves ( a temporary one with five leaves ) for which you have to pay at other branches other than where you have your account...However nationalised banks are a little more stringent and do charge for all outside branch services from what I know !

With 'at par' cheques available you do not need to go for even extra cheques. Also the private banks do not need even verification because no branch including original have any records on paper any more. Every thing is handled from its head office. But if you have your account at nationalized banks even then you do not have much problem withdrawing your amount from anywhere in the country at any bank through cheques via clearing or ATM.

With 'at par' cheques available you do not need to go for even extra cheques. Also the private banks do not need even verification because no branch including original have any records on paper any more. Every thing is handled from its head office. But if you have your account at nationalized banks even then you do not have much problem withdrawing your amount from anywhere in the country at any bank through cheques via clearing or ATM.

I am talking about situations when you run out of cheque leaves when you are in a different city, then you can get a temporary 5 leaves cheque books from any of the branches for which they charge a nominal sum since ATM allows you to withdraw a maximum of only 25,ooo rupees a day...Core banking is of course now in place with all banks but with nationalised banks it is is still not as open as it is with private banks , where they go that extra mile to help customers...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I am talking about situations when you run out of cheque leaves when you are in a different city, then you can get a temporary 5 leaves cheque books from any of the branches for which they charge a nominal sum since ATM allows you to withdraw a maximum of only 25,ooo rupees a day...Core banking is of course now in place with all banks but with nationalised banks it is is still not as open as it is with private banks , where they go that extra mile to help customers...

In such cases private banks allot you a certified cheque to withdraw your cash from that particular branch in any city, without any charge whatsoever but only one leaf at a time. Try it. Cheers

In such cases private banks allot you a certified cheque to withdraw your cash from that particular branch in any city, without any charge whatsoever but only one leaf at a time. Try it. Cheers

Yes I know about that, I am talking about wanting many cheque leaves ( five at a time is given) when you need it and also are going to be away from your home branch for a long time...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.