A society which patronizes lawlessness by no other than the institutions which are meant to do otherwise is doomed to die a death most dreadful! Take a hard look at the performance of police and the judiciary you would understand what I am angling for!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Exactly law and order in the country makes it growing otherwise country becomes like Afghanistan. :blink:
:( India have enough law to maintain law and order but the agency who is responsible for its application is not working properly.
A society which patronizes lawlessness by no other than the institutions which are meant to do otherwise is doomed to die a death most dreadful! Take a hard look at the performance of police and the judiciary you would understand what I am angling for!
:( India have enough law to maintain law and order but the agency who is responsible for its application is not working properly.

These institutions are now in semi-comatose state. Never forget that our policemen were described as 'goondas in uniform' by no other than the police commission!

These institutions are now in semi-comatose state. Never forget that our policemen were described as 'goondas in uniform' by no other than the police commission!

I agree that our society as of now looks as if it is going nowhere. The problem is that Police and Judiciary come directly under the respective politicians , so what can one expect ? Every time a peoples movement starts it gets scuttled somehow or the other...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

We were the ones who created the judiciary system,
We were the ones who selected the people to serve the country by voting,
We were the ones who supported corruption,
We were the ones who support foreign commodity,

We are the ones who can changes the people to follow the system laid.
We are the ones who can choose the right one to lead our country.
We are the ones who can say No to corruption.
We are the ones who can make Indian made products to improve our economy.

CHANGE YOUR THINKING, CHANGE LIVES, CHANGE INDIA

atulb@boddunan.com
Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee, usha manohar
We were the ones who created the judiciary system,
We were the ones who selected the people to serve the country by voting,
We were the ones who supported corruption,
We were the ones who support foreign commodity,

We are the ones who can changes the people to follow the system laid.
We are the ones who can choose the right one to lead our country.
We are the ones who can say No to corruption.
We are the ones who can make Indian made products to improve our economy.

CHANGE YOUR THINKING, CHANGE LIVES, CHANGE INDIA

That truly sums up our enlightened thoughts!

I agree that our society as of now looks as if it is going nowhere. The problem is that Police and Judiciary come directly under the respective politicians , so what can one expect ? Every time a peoples movement starts it gets scuttled somehow or the other...

@Usha

If memory serves me right, there was a committee under Justice Vohra on electoral reforms to bar the entry of downright criminals into the portals of our legislative temples but no political party has made an issue of accepting the recommendations of this committee. Today we are rightly vocal about injustices and cruelties on women but we have got to accept it is the general state of lawlessness which has created this crime-prone nation and it substantially owes to corruption so pervasive and cancerous in this country. I just just shudder at the thought, if the same bus which escaped all vigil were overladen with explosive carrying out a major terrorist operation in the capital!

@Usha

If memory serves me right, there was a committee under Justice Vohra on electoral reforms to bar the entry of downright criminals into the portals of our legislative temples but no political party has made an issue of accepting the recommendations of this committee. Today we are rightly vocal about injustices and cruelties on women but we have got to accept it is the general state of lawlessness which has created this crime-prone nation and it substantially owes to corruption so pervasive and cancerous in this country. I just just shudder at the thought, if the same bus which escaped all vigil were overladen with explosive carrying out a major terrorist operation in the capital!

Yes that and also another similar attempt was made here in Karnataka and surprisingly such an attempt by people to voice their concerns immediately draws the politicians form all parties together and they made sure that it never got a chance to grow and function! I also have to say that laws and rules can be really fast when it comes to issues like pay hike for MPs and MLAs, it is done within a matter of days and weeks ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The criminals are usually more organized and powerful. They get full cooperation from law enforcement machinery as they can afford to bribe and use money power in courts. The innocent citizens are unorganized and do not bother much about others. happily, recently, general public have begun taking active interest in matters like rape and other offences. Probably, this will have good impact.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You have said something very true. Either they themselves indulge in anti activities or remain a mute spectator when something unlawful activities are being carried out. In fact, it would not be wrong to say that it is one of the major reason why there is so many social unrest in different parts of India.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.