A case of rape of the most beastly kind, not according to me but by accounts of doctors with decades of experience who were benumbed by its sheer brutality, has awakened India to feel the weight of conscience. To me it provides the right context and chance to put forth a few thoughts on seizing upon this collective wrath and indignation towards making India a tolerably civilized place for all.

First, be ruthless in breaking up the cozy relationship existing among politicians,police and hardened criminals. It's a highly profitable relationship serving one another with handsome gains. The moment a criminal is caught, he turns to a god father politician who steps in to save him with corrupt police. There is always a section of policemen who thrive on crimes committed by criminals and they should serve the same fate as any criminal. Make arrangements using advanced technologies to record at police stations some of conversations which normally go between politicians and concerned police officials. I am sure this would be boon to honest police officials.

Second, a financial crime is not less heinous than a case of rape which is encouraged by a section of utterly corrupt revenue officers who have no reasons to degrade themselves at the cost of the nation as they are all fabulously paid! Set up a website showing the misdeeds with photos of all convicted officers so that they would appear condemned for all their generations to come to spit at their photos! If it could be named as "Hall of Shame", set up another naming it "hall of Fame" detailing records of superlative deeds of outstanding officers' with photos so that not their next generations but people all over the world would stand and salute them.

My above suggestion ( Second ) should be considered in relation to our marauding politicians first. Remember Shukh Ram? Who stashed away more than three crores and got convicted, yet showed audacity to form a political party to be BJP's ally! A good candidate for 'Hall of Shame' along with N D Tiwari who rocked the nation with his sexual exploits!! Think of some other names if you can!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
These are only drops out of the ocean. While we have corrupt people sitting every where and to top it all they seem to be in a competition which says 'your shirt is whiter than mine' that means that you are far behind from my status of corruption. Blacker the shirt bigger the politician and to top it all they are not be bit ashamed of what they are doing.
Can we have another name for such politicians who surface suddenly to degrade Indian politics-
Fall From Fame

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

There is need to improve the character of youth
It's a need to change the thinking of youth. Youth's thinking level go down day by day
A case of rape of the most beastly kind, not according to me but by accounts of doctors with decades of experience who were benumbed by its sheer brutality, has awakened India to feel the weight of conscience. To me it provides the right context and chance to put forth a few thoughts on seizing upon this collective wrath and indignation towards making India a tolerably civilized place for all.

First, be ruthless in breaking up the cozy relationship existing among politicians,police and hardened criminals. It's a highly profitable relationship serving one another with handsome gains. The moment a criminal is caught, he turns to a god father politician who steps in to save him with corrupt police. There is always a section of policemen who thrive on crimes committed by criminals and they should serve the same fate as any criminal. Make arrangements using advanced technologies to record at police stations some of conversations which normally go between politicians and concerned police officials. I am sure this would be boon to honest police officials.

Second, a financial crime is not less heinous than a case of rape which is encouraged by a section of utterly corrupt revenue officers who have no reasons to degrade themselves at the cost of the nation as they are all fabulously paid! Set up a website showing the misdeeds with photos of all convicted officers so that they would appear condemned for all their generations to come to spit at their photos! If it could be named as "Hall of Shame", set up another naming it "hall of Fame" detailing records of superlative deeds of outstanding officers' with photos so that not their next generations but people all over the world would stand and salute them.

My above suggestion ( Second ) should be considered in relation to our marauding politicians first. Remember Shukh Ram? Who stashed away more than three crores and got convicted, yet showed audacity to form a political party to be BJP's ally! A good candidate for 'Hall of Shame' along with N D Tiwari who rocked the nation with his sexual exploits!! Think of some other names if you can!

I would wholeheartedly agree with those views ...Accountability is nil as far as political class is considered Yatha Raja Thatha praja, we have put them there and that shows the lack in our own judgment, so what better can one expect from the deviants and black sheep of the system who would stoop to any levels...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It's a need to change the thinking of youth. Youth's thinking level go down day by day

Who take the responsibility to change the thinking and level of the youth. :huh:

Who take the responsibility to change the thinking and level of the youth. :huh:

Each individual of course!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Of course that;s what normally happens in a civilised world..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

LOL!! And in a civilized world, people take their own responsibilities and initiate actions instead of passing the buck to others!!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

LOL!! And in a civilized world, people take their own responsibilities and initiate actions instead of passing the buck to others!!!

Kalyani, these days even passing the buck to others is considered as being civilised ....We have a colleague who is a master of the game where such things are concerned, very polite and always courteous, you come to know you have been used only after the deed is done LOL...... :laugh:

What is a safe guide for today's youth in India? Just do the diametrically opposite thing that our political leaders are doing. Reason? They are so morally depraved by burying their conscience - how many fathoms - I don't know - that you can safely lead yourself by not being misled by them!!! :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.