What's the correlation between wages and hypertension?
Workers earning low salaries especially strong among women and persons between the ages of 25 to 44 according toResearchers from the University of California

Source : indianexpress.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Actually Anybody is not happy on their own salary. This is common. At least to me I think that my salary should be increased. :P :P :P :P :P

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
What's the correlation between wages and hypertension?
Workers earning low salaries especially strong among women and persons between the ages of 25 to 44 according toResearchers from the University of California
Source : indianexpress.com

Yes, Wages & hypertension is linked to each other. As in todays's world we all racing with ourself to achieve money as early as possible & as much as possible.

My personal experience, when I started my career, after completing my education, with comparatively low salary has made me think more & more for getting a higher salary. But at that time my well wishers sugegsted to become more competent in the current job & achieve it.

Getting hypertension (high blood pressure) is generally a sign of weakness & low confidence.

atulb@boddunan.com
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Actually Anybody is not happy on their own salary. This is common. At least to me I think that my salary should be increased. :P :P :P :P :P

I agree with you, every person wants his / her a higher salary, but we always forget to put efforts to achieve it.
Well being happy by salary amount will be a wrong way to lead our life. If your salary is more than your basic needs, then share with others who need it.

atulb@boddunan.com
Hypertension is obvious when one gets low salary though he/she has a capability of performing equivalent to those who are getting higher salary. This is an irony that these days people almost having the same qualification,knowledge and skills may get different salary which sometimes lead to frustration aiming people in that case one must try on to get good job. :blink:

I agree with you, every person wants his / her a higher salary, but we always forget to put efforts to achieve it.
Well being happy by salary amount will be a wrong way to lead our life. If your salary is more than your basic needs, then share with others who need it.

Sir your thought is good but How many people do so? :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Well there are people who share a small amount of income to the needy & contribute to the humanity.

Having said that, I usually don't give it unless I'm forced by my family. But it feels good when you see someone eating food & getting blessing from them is the best return you can get.

Coming back to the topic:
Salary always motivates a candidate to work more smart. Nowadays in office you can always see couple of staff playing politics in the office for getting good hike. Also youth or recent graduates are not interested in these acts, but tries to perform well in the task.

atulb@boddunan.com
Well there are people who share a small amount of income to the needy & contribute to the humanity.

Having said that, I usually don't give it unless I'm forced by my family. But it feels good when you see someone eating food & getting blessing from them is the best return you can get.

Coming back to the topic:
Salary always motivates a candidate to work more smart. Nowadays in office you can always see couple of staff playing politics in the office for getting good hike. Also youth or recent graduates are not interested in these acts, but tries to perform well in the task.

I can tell you with my experience that if you pay some one 110 in place of 100 that he deserves he will not only be satisfied but he'll work 150% of his capacity, besides he would try to save his job with extra efforts because he knows that he is worth 100. That way he would be an asset to the company but also company would be benefited by having a tension free employee. The whole problem begins when companies try to save at the cost of employees but they loose ultimately either in form of a good employee who leaves the job out of frustration or getting a better job. Therefore the best strategy to save an employee from tension is to pay him rightful wages, that is in best interests of worker and company both.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Atul P Barapatre
Hypertension is obvious among youths and women due to low salary. They all have studied hard and have high professional degrees. Yet they are unemployed and then underemployed. They get worst salary which is less enough to fulfill their wants.
We work for money and yes always we want more-but it is not any wrong. Sometimes increase in salary inspires to do some more good and hard work.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.